Byron Pickett | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Byron Pickett

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
i wouldnt give two bob for him always running forward of play looking for easy kicks. very good at dishing out a bump but have seen him stop a few times when hes had to take it himself very rarely puts his head over the ball in traffic and is very loose when asked to play as a defender. there is tough and there is tough byron is only tough when the odds are stacked in his favour.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Pickett Is only tough when it suits him. He is an undisciplined and inconsistent footballer who gives away plenty of free kicks and usually belts players well before or after the ball has arrived. If you want real toughness, think of players like Mark Harvey, Paul Kelly and The Flea from the past or from the current crop, Jason Akermanis, Michael Voss, The Scott Brothers, Mark Johnson and Mark Ricciuto just to name a few from other clubs. Give me any of these guys before that hack Pickett.
Pickett will never win a Brownlow.