Cadds & Shorty re-sign for 2 years each | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cadds & Shorty re-sign for 2 years each

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Caddy is a dual premiership player with his 3rd AFL team. There wouldn't be many that could better that.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Must admit I'm a bit of a Caddy fan he's reliable up forward a conrtest winner or halver and a good user. Also has smarts, and last but most certainly not least he's a bit of a campaigner, gives out lip and niggle and provides a bit of a presence out there.

Reactions: 8 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
I was worried about Caddy being a salary cap victim pre Rance's retirement - I'm wrapped that he's staying. I can't think of a player I'd trust more in any situation on the footy field. Makes the right decision every time. On top of that he has that bit of mongrel in him, which often proves valuable.

Reactions: 3 users