Callum Coleman-Jones Welcome to Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Jones Welcome to Richmond

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
There are a lot of toys being thrown out of the cot in here. Sheesh.

Reactions: 4 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
We must be very confident that Soldo will be right to go next season - which is certainly a good sign.

Reactions: 1 users

Teckor

Tiger Rookie
Nov 7, 2007
Key forwards? We don’t have many.

Simple solution. Bolster the midfield.

Dusty becomes our full time forward once Jack retires. There is potentially 50 goals right there.

I wonder if we will hit the draft this year and free up the Salary Cap for 2023 and target someone like De Goey as a RFA at the end of next year.

Martin and De Goey rotating in the forward line would make things pretty interesting.

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

Be the reason someone believes in the good people.
Staff member
May 4, 2004
*smile*.

*smile*

Selfish, good for nothing *smile*.

They're his good traits. Hope the mother *smile* burns a hole in their cap and achieves nothing. He's more than dead to me, he's now public enemy no 1.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
*smile*.

*smile*

Selfish, good for nothing *smile*.

They're his good traits. Hope the mother *smile* burns a hole in their cap and achieves nothing. He's more than dead to me, he's now public enemy no 1.
Not sure what lolnorf would provide. They will get better, but how much??........not Richmond much.

RICHO_12

Tiger Superstar
Jul 1, 2004
Meh Chol is a highlight a game and not consistent.

CCJ has potential but we ain’t moving on from Lynchy or pushing out one our Legends in Jack to keep CCJ happy.

if he wants to leave and especially with Covid, then no point trying to convince otherwise.
We have 1-3 more years with this list then it’s full reboot

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
It doesn't appear ideal but players come and players go...... think I'll head back and have a chuckle at some of the post 2016 threads to lift my spirits

• Haha

TGM

Tiger Rookie
Apr 6, 2009
When Jack leaves we just trade for a new kpf. We had too many talls on the list anyway. Load up on midfielder like the dogs

miastar

I'm a llama!
Nov 20, 2003
i think the club must be confident in Samson Ryan. He needs to bulk up but shows a lot of promise. Attacks the ball well, a good mark and a straight kick

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
yeah the last player who left and became better? probably Jay Shultz?

its a pretty good record.
Oleg Markov was very good for the suns, definitely his best year.
So was Brandon Ellis who has played as well as he ever has in 2021.
Jack Higgins had a decent year for the Saints, I would have thought his best
Dan Butler was nearly AA in 2020

tiger76

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 26, 2014
I share the opinion that the club isn’t in the habit of losing players it absolutely wants to keep.

If he wanted to he could carve out a solid spot on the list within the next two years provided he put in the effort and kept improving, and ultimately demand a salary to match his standing.

But if the offer of more money now and playing in front of 20k people is his vibe so be it. It doesn’t necessarily make him a bad guy in my opinion, he’s just not a Richmond man.

Reactions: 5 users

zgod

Tiger Champion
Feb 25, 2008
Pissed but you can hardly blame him.
It goes quick and he wants a regular gig. If Norf can offer 4 years he would be mad to turn it down.
Sets him up for post footy.

zgod

Tiger Champion
Feb 25, 2008
Also. If he wasn't brawling he would have been a shot for a premiership medal when Ivan went down.

The_General

Be the reason someone believes in the good people.
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Keeping JR8 cost us CCJ sinple
Pick 38 pfft what a joke
He wants to play Ruck? No thing to do with JR if so. Besides, we want to play three talls up forward. He had a spot.

Reactions: 4 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Honestly this reflects really poorly on Callum. If he walks to the PSD or accepts a deal knowing that the tigers get reamed, then he is a peice of *smile*.

Yeah its all on CCJ not the club. Choosing to go to a club like lolnorf when he is getting opportunities at a premiership club says it all. OK he wants to ruck but Nank will probably spend a portion of the year not playing so there will be opportunities there. Its almost like Higgins although perhaps not quite as bad.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He wants to play Ruck? No thing to do with JR if so. Besides, we want to play three talls up forward. He had a spot.

Which is strange, as he I thought he was non-competitive quite a bit in the ruck while being a consistent threat up forward. Still, has plenty of time on his side re the ruck.