Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Never been a fan of kids with two dads after the JON fiasco. Looks a bit like the Gus Bus, just faster, smarter, better mark and better kick.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Baloo said:
Never been a fan of kids with two dads after the JON fiasco. Looks a bit like the Gus Bus, just faster, smarter, better mark and better kick.

Please don't mention the Camel my dear Bear

NZtiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2008
Wellington
Like the tap work and sure hands (from the footage at least). Kicking action isn't nice to watch, but who cares if he can dish it off by hand to our army of smalls running past. To be fair to the boy, he did hit a few passes that had the desired result.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Best ruck in the draft IMO.

Rated him over Hayes and the other spuds. Possibly even the best power forward from this crop.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
craig said:
Freo take Dixon

Sorry Bully

Yeah, bit of a shame but I liked our draft overall. I'm not usually one to grab rucks with such high picks but I suspect the club will try and groom him as a Stafford like presence.