Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Not Greene, Green.

Settle down. CJ will be worth more than Doedee on his own.
He is coming off a knee reckon but this kid will be a star.
Would rather him over Moore and the crows would want more than just ccj considering he will probably struggle for a game this year.
Ccj will be a fine player but we need another key backman.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
My two bobs worth.

Gee he can take a good grab, reckon he could be a good replacement for Jack when he retires.
I reckon Nank and Soldo are our rucks for the next few years barring injury.
Play CCJ forward in the VFL with him giving a chop out to Chol who's best position is in the ruck.

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Not Greene, Green.

Settle down. CJ will be worth more than Doedee on his own.

Much more. CCJ is building perfectly. Good problem we are heading for. Logjam.

Nank for Green won’t get it done unless Nank gets back to his absolute best. Even then it’s a stretch. Nank and a second. Would free up cap as well. I had Green super high in last years rankings.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Much more. CCJ is building perfectly. Good problem we are heading for. Logjam.

Nank for Green won’t get it done unless Nank gets back to his absolute best. Even then it’s a stretch. Nank and a second. Would free up cap as well. I had Green super high in last years rankings.
It would probably take Nank and our first.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
wont pop just say at christmas

'its time you came home son'

and we get him fully furnished for nothin'?
I think he wants to play for Richmond, but is happy to play for the Giants.

They give non-threats like Carlton spuds for nothing, but they extracted two first rounders from Essendon for Shiel. Shiel.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Love his agility. Continues to improve & he may yet nudge out Nank from the round 1 side.
I'd go with the 2 time premiership player first up though. Very exciting prospect.:D

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
but they extracted two first rounders from Essendon for Shiel. Shiel.
Yeah but I think Gee Whizz mighta wanted three first rounders for Sheila. Dodo just played hard ball n refused to give them anything more than two. Just like he played hard ball on Sydaknee a year later n insisted on three first rounders for Sore Nuts Daniher. Master manipulator that Dodo bloke, it's no wonder Essendrugs have played finals so often over the last ten years.

• Haha

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Matty Clark and Fly reckon he’s a potential A grade ruckman and a B grade forward for what it’s worth

I agree with this. He played some pretty decent non-stop time in the ruck yesterday so I don't think his tank is an issue whatsoever. Great leap, good mover. All the ruckman traits you need.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Continues to show signs he has AA potential, perfect Ruck/forward imho , his going to be an absolute beast when his finished filling out.

What a great situation to be in , having a kid like this trying to get into a Premiership ruck combo , I think CJJs potential is well above the 2 Premiership rucks , however I think Nank is still the best all round and Soldo the best tap ruck, CCJ I think will be better then both in both departments

Reactions: 2 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
On trade value, would get us a first round pick.

Nank and Soldo a pick in the 20's.

Just my amateur guess.