Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I agree with this. He played some pretty decent non-stop time in the ruck yesterday so I don't think his tank is an issue whatsoever. Great leap, good mover. All the ruckman traits you need.
He almost needed CPR on the bench at one stage. I've never seen anyone suck in the big ones like that. Having said that it was just after his goal so it hadn't impeded him getting to the right spots.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
On trade value, would get us a first round pick.

Nank and Soldo a pick in the 20's.

Just my amateur guess.
We used pick 20 on CCJ. So why trade that out for something of roughly what it cost to get him?
And we would use that first round pick to select a forward /ruck - if there was one available. High risk, low reward.
There are high wraps on CCJ, and he is still a kid - lets keep him

Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Expect CCJ to start dominating in the VFL this year.

He’s a brute,
If he gets nasty, there won’t be many ruckman in the VFL who he won’t monster other than maybe Pruest.
He hits packs hard and one day is seriously going to hurt someone who gets in his way.
I’m buying stock.

Reactions: 3 users

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
The scary thing is we're talking about a ruckman who hasn't had his 21st birthday yet.

He is miles ahead of the curve.

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Signed on till end of 2021

Extend in the middle of the year if his trajectory is up.

Still my outside chance to play Round 1 but i think Dimma will go with Nankervis.(like most astute others are stating).

Kid is a very mobile tall.
Bright, bright future and hope its with us.

Reactions: 1 user

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
IF CJ was wanted by another club end of 2020,i would want a top 4 pick minimum especially with half of the best top 10 allready claimed by other clubs,if he was in this draft i would think with 3 years development would easily go top 5.