Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He is a ripper. Great hands. Not slow. And rucks well. Kid has me excited for the future.

I’m sick saying it, he reminds me of Grundy. He roves his own taps.
Hopefully he doesn’t get homesick like Grundy

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I cannot remember when w had such rich ruck stocks available. The thig is most are just filling a hole until CCJ reaches his AFL readiness and that is not more than a season away IMO

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
Imagine what he’ll be like in a few seasons at his peak. He’s a frightening prospect! Reckon he has to play next year too. He’s too good for VFL.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Took 3 huge contested grabs in a red hot last 15 mins of a GF.

I reckon criminal is going to burst onto the scene as a precocious ruck sensation in 2020.

2020 IN: Rance, Stack, Pickett, Criminal.

I cant really beleive i wrote that a week before a live GF.

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
i been saying for ages sign him up long term and let him mature.... grundy mark 2

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Perfect JR succession plan - Whats Jack got left 2 -3 years at best. Takes CCJ to 23 - 3 solid years to fill out his 200 frame, lack of upper body strength (for AFL battle) was noticeable when rucking in the Dream time debut. Just another one we can keep developing for extended Richmond success.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Especially at goals at times but a huge , immense talent at our hands.

Has had the yips this year but has a great kicking action. 2 shots at goal in GF were very tight shots. Needs to keep working at it because he's a great ruckman in the making but also a very dangerous forward.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Very strong in contested marking situations where they can’t seem to push him off his line and vice like grip. Also has a terrific leap with a relatively small run up.
I’m with Scoop. Buy. Buy. Buy

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Perfect JR succession plan - Whats Jack got left 2 -3 years at best. Takes CCJ to 23 - 3 solid years to fill out his 200 frame, lack of upper body strength (for AFL battle) was noticeable when rucking in the Dream time debut. Just another one we can keep developing for extended Richmond success.
With Soldo 23 and plenty of good years ahead of him, CCJ as a key forward is what i'd like to see. Pack busting, contested marking, i like it. Just needs to improve his goal kicking.