Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Played ok today. Definitely can mark the ball. Queries over his decision making and disposal.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
CJs value keeps increasing the more he doesn’t play...
It does, only because we are reigning premiers.

We might sell him off at a good price like the Mighty Lions side did to us with Shane Morrison, the gun who couldnt get a game behind Johnathon Brown, Lynch, and Bradshaw.

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
His VFL game is making a case for playing in the firsts so we need to give him a chance to play second ruck and resting forward to give Nanks a bit of a rest. Playing undersized second rucks is not working

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If he dosent play now .
We will be lucky to get Ramankas in a trade.
*smile* our talls take 200 years to develop

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Geez, I hope he gets selected to play against the Doggies.
Nank has been a ripper all season to date, but he's going to need a chop-out the longer the season progresses.
Would really like to see CCJ get a run of games and see what he can produce.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Play him for 5 game's and then make a judgement call.
Its hard every week playing in the seconds

Reactions: 1 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Played ok today. Definitely can mark the ball. Queries over his decision making and disposal.
having another tall replacing a small could be advantageous! We lacked one tall option in our forward line, what I saw was melbourne flooding back with gawn. Hard to bring the ball down. Move jack up the ground CCJ & Lynch

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Was the shinning light yesterday I thought , not starring but good signs . Rudeford said somewhere that he’s too slow for a KPP , I don’t disagree, however I see him been able to play very well as our deepest forward , he’s bloody strong with great hands and think he’ll be better suited as the stay at home then Lynch or Jack and if the smalls can find there timing they should be able to swop plenty as CJ won’t get out marked very often one on one.

Castagna -CJ- MJ

Jack -Lynch- Rioli D

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Was the shinning light yesterday I thought , not starring but good signs . Rudeford said somewhere that he’s too slow for a KPP , I don’t disagree, however I see him been able to play very well as our deepest forward , he’s bloody strong with great hands and think he’ll be better suited as the stay at home then Lynch or Jack and if the smalls can find there timing they should be able to swop plenty as CJ won’t get out marked very often one on one.

Castagna -CJ- MJ

Jack -Lynch- Rioli D
Yeah, that forward line would give a few defences nightmares.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
CJ would've taken more marks yesterday than Nank, Jack R and Lynch combined last night. That's not a criticism of them, CJ is simply an outstanding mark.
I know it's a different level, but I'm sure, whether he's forward or in the ruck CJ will get his hands on the ball, and when he does he'll mark it, because he's a one grabber.
CJ's inclusion must happen, it will give us another outlet, and will free up Jack and Tom and give Nank a chop out.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
CJ would've taken more marks yesterday than Nank, Jack R and Lynch combined last night. That's not a criticism of them, CJ is simply an outstanding mark.
I know it's a different level, but I'm sure, whether he's forward or in the ruck CJ will get his hands on the ball, and when he does he'll mark it, because he's a one grabber.
CJ's inclusion must happen, it will give us another outlet, and will free up Jack and Tom and give Nank a chop out.
And allow Balta and DTLD to stay in defence where they can be most use to the team.

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
All of the above - CCJ will mean the opposition can't just put all their players on Jack and Tom and we should get more separation and space. Plus leaves Noah and Dave in the back line where they can monster the opposition forwards.

Plus, less blocking space and more attacking from our small forwards. Having small forwards block space has been inspired and contributed greatly to our success but the game has changed and we need to make adjustments.

DS