Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
*smile*.

*smile*

Selfish, good for nothing *smile*.

They're his good traits. Hope the mother *smile* burns a hole in their cap and achieves nothing. He's more than dead to me, he's now public enemy no 1.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
*smile*.

*smile*

Selfish, good for nothing *smile*.

They're his good traits. Hope the mother *smile* burns a hole in their cap and achieves nothing. He's more than dead to me, he's now public enemy no 1.
Not sure what lolnorf would provide. They will get better, but how much??........not Richmond much.

RICHO_12

Tiger Superstar
Jul 1, 2004
Meh Chol is a highlight a game and not consistent.

CCJ has potential but we ain’t moving on from Lynchy or pushing out one our Legends in Jack to keep CCJ happy.

if he wants to leave and especially with Covid, then no point trying to convince otherwise.
We have 1-3 more years with this list then it’s full reboot

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
It doesn't appear ideal but players come and players go...... think I'll head back and have a chuckle at some of the post 2016 threads to lift my spirits

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TGM

Tiger Rookie
Apr 6, 2009
When Jack leaves we just trade for a new kpf. We had too many talls on the list anyway. Load up on midfielder like the dogs

miastar

I'm a llama!
Nov 20, 2003
i think the club must be confident in Samson Ryan. He needs to bulk up but shows a lot of promise. Attacks the ball well, a good mark and a straight kick

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
yeah the last player who left and became better? probably Jay Shultz?

its a pretty good record.
Oleg Markov was very good for the suns, definitely his best year.
So was Brandon Ellis who has played as well as he ever has in 2021.
Jack Higgins had a decent year for the Saints, I would have thought his best
Dan Butler was nearly AA in 2020

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
I share the opinion that the club isn’t in the habit of losing players it absolutely wants to keep.

If he wanted to he could carve out a solid spot on the list within the next two years provided he put in the effort and kept improving, and ultimately demand a salary to match his standing.

But if the offer of more money now and playing in front of 20k people is his vibe so be it. It doesn’t necessarily make him a bad guy in my opinion, he’s just not a Richmond man.

Reactions: 5 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Pissed but you can hardly blame him.
It goes quick and he wants a regular gig. If Norf can offer 4 years he would be mad to turn it down.
Sets him up for post footy.

Reactions: 1 user

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Also. If he wasn't brawling he would have been a shot for a premiership medal when Ivan went down.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Keeping JR8 cost us CCJ sinple
Pick 38 pfft what a joke
He wants to play Ruck? No thing to do with JR if so. Besides, we want to play three talls up forward. He had a spot.

Reactions: 4 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Honestly this reflects really poorly on Callum. If he walks to the PSD or accepts a deal knowing that the tigers get reamed, then he is a peice of *smile*.

Yeah its all on CCJ not the club. Choosing to go to a club like lolnorf when he is getting opportunities at a premiership club says it all. OK he wants to ruck but Nank will probably spend a portion of the year not playing so there will be opportunities there. Its almost like Higgins although perhaps not quite as bad.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He wants to play Ruck? No thing to do with JR if so. Besides, we want to play three talls up forward. He had a spot.

Which is strange, as he I thought he was non-competitive quite a bit in the ruck while being a consistent threat up forward. Still, has plenty of time on his side re the ruck.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I share the opinion that the club isn’t in the habit of losing players it absolutely wants to keep.
This.

Why did we lowball him? That was not an offer for a player we were keen to keep.

Time will tell if CJ is a success elsewhere but I'm not fussed either way right now. He's proven nothing yet.

Reactions: 3 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
art use of cap. And can barely hurt them long term.

How much ruck will he actually play at North. Goldstein rucks basically 85% of game time. He played 22 games this year with 3rd total hit outs. Probably top 5 Ruckman in the comp. At 32 he wont be handing over the mantle to CJ for a few years. CJ luck if he gets 5 minutes a quarter in the ruck.

Its money and length of guaranteed contract. And I dont blame him for it

Feb 25, 2007
For me, this says it all, totally agree with BALME on CCJ

“We’re obviously telling him the story from the Richmond point of view, but he’ll be thinking of the story from a slightly more selfish point of view.
“We’re keen for him to stay, and we think we’ve looked after him and we’d like him to have another year with us.”

Reactions: 3 users