Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
Lol mentioning Ottens and CJ in the same sentence is farcical. CJ hopefully will establish himself as a shorter version of Mason Cox!

Listening to Brady Rawlings they think they’ve landed the next Max Gawn. Such a barnacle club.

frickenel

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
CCJ's looked better as a forward than a ruck. He's tall but isnt exceptional at getting off the ground.

From my observations, he seems to read the ball well as a forward, but looked rather underwhelming as a ruckman. If he's the number 1 focus as a forward, his lack of speed to catch a break on a defender will mean he will have to be elite as a contested mark to stamp himself as a key forward.I think in the long term, as far as being a ruck is concerned, his best value would likely be around the ground.

Sampson Ryan on the other hand can get off the ground, is agile and seemed to perform extremely well againat a seasond ruck opponent in one game this year where he was required to ruck all day. His ability in the ruvk that day was to be able t oget off the ground and out reach a much stronger opponent. I really like what i see with Sampson Ryan.

Having said that. i'm not too pleased at losing CCJ. The hope now is we draft something rather handy with the picks we've got and the likes of Soldo, Ryan and Colina eventually make CCJ look surplus to needs.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Gee some of these comments are pretty harsh. To be fair him and his manager insisted that he didn’t go through the PSD as he wanted the Tigers to be fairly compensated. Worse case scenario we would of got nothing for CJ and lost the Chol compo by North not trading Tarrant so we have done incredibly well.

Football forums bring out the worst in people sometimes.

Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Champion
Aug 26, 2016
Lol mentioning Ottens and CJ in the same sentence is farcical. CJ hopefully will establish himself as a shorter version of Mason Cox!

Listening to Brady Rawlings they think they’ve landed the next Max Gawn. Such a barnacle club.

The only things Ottens and Judas Jones have in common is they‘re from SA, 200cm and dumb as dog shite

toothless

Don't push me 'cos I'm close to the edge...
Aug 16, 2009
Norf want Aints second rounder for Xerri...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Can CJ Talk, anyone ever hear him speak? Hasn't done a hello Norf fans video yet like all new players do.

Hayfever

Tiger Champion
Apr 12, 2005

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Is he running away to an easier option? I'm far from convinced about this bloke. Let's see how it pans out..
Watching the video, he seems a bit selfish. Gets excited wearing a low number in lolnorf's jumper.....geez

If Goldstein breaks down, there's gonna be huge pressure on him to perform consistently which he still hasn't done with us.