Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
I can't help but think that this guy will seriously regret this move in a year or two.
Riewoldt will be gone, Lynch in his early 30s and not far behind ... and CCJ will still be playing in front of two-and-a-dog for a club still going nowhere.
Who advises him? Must be more to this one than meets the eye.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I can't help but think that this guy will seriously regret this move in a year or two.
Riewoldt will be gone, Lynch in his early 30s and not far behind ... and CCJ will still be playing in front of two-and-a-dog for a club still going nowhere.
I think the 4 year deal was the clincher.

Reactions: 3 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
When a player gives a teammate a serve for taking mark of the year u know he is a selfish campaigner

Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
CJ got 73% TOG in R1. For 1K, 3HB, ,1M, 2HO, 2T. No score. When he could get involved CJ was good with the ball.

As at R1 Tristan Xerri has added new features to his game such as jumping and attacking the ball. He is playing #1 ruck while Goldstein plays forward and changes ruck. Goldy kicked a couple.

CJ might get a month to cement a place.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
CJ already dropped.
Wow, I would’ve thought they’d back him more than , you know, because they’ve signed him for 5 years that they’d be more “stubborn”. But good on them for having the balls.

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
My North supporting friend has been going on about CJ all summer. Thinks they signed a superstar.

After preseason games and round one let’s just say he’s tempered his expectations a bit. Told me the other day he didn’t realise how ‘mechanical’ his movements were and now fears they bought a lemon

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
The Adam Pattison comparisons are fair IMO.

My North supporting friend has been going on about CJ all summer. Thinks they signed a superstar.

After preseason games and round one let’s just say he’s tempered his expectations a bit. Told me the other day he didn’t realise how ‘mechanical’ his movements were and now fears they bought a lemon
Hope the cooling off period has passed and North don't ask for their money back..

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Hope the cooling off period has passed and North don't ask for their money back..
No cooling off period applies. We didn't go door knocking trying to sell a shonky product. #Lolnorf went rummaging around the discount bins at NQR scrounging for a premium quality cheapie n payed overs for dodgy crap.

Reactions: 1 users

TimeToRoar

Tiger Superstar
Apr 13, 2014
While he did not set the world on fire in R1, you‘d think they would have been tempted to play him against the Eagles foreign legion team and see if he could show something. Would be great for his confidence if he had a few touches.

Reactions: 1 user

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
While he did not set the world on fire in R1, you‘d think they would have been tempted to play him against the Eagles foreign legion team and see if he could show something. Would be great for his confidence if he had a few touches.
Yeah but da Norda Melbun gotta no brainsa! - Franco Cozzo

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just watching a bit of the North v Bulldogs VFL game, CJ looking lost and the big guy that North already had, Charlie Comben, looking quite good. And North have their no.1 mid season draft pick from last year, Jake Edwards, in the ruck.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users