Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just watching a bit of the North v Bulldogs VFL game, CJ looking lost and the big guy that North already had, Charlie Comben, looking quite good. And North have their no.1 mid season draft pick from last year, Jake Edwards, in the ruck.
Not getting a gig anytime soon on today's showing. Looks outta gas or lazy I reckon.
Maybe a classic case of getting big coin( relative to what he was on) and thinking he's a walk up start?
We've oversold him and currently he's doing his bit to under deliver... I'm liking it.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Not getting a gig anytime soon on today's showing. Looks outta gas or lazy I reckon.
Maybe a classic case of getting big coin( relative to what he was on) and thinking he's a walk up start?
We've oversold him and currently he's doing his bit to under deliver... I'm liking it.
Has spent most of the game hunched over with his hands on his knees, and trying to avoid contact with Stefan Martin. Like you said outta gas or lazy.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Tuned back in with a few minutes to go and Comben kicked 4 for the day including the winning goal.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Has spent most of the game hunched over with his hands on his knees, and trying to avoid contact with Stefan Martin. Like you said outta gas or lazy.
Yeah that last contest on the wing was on his knees and couldn't get up for a second effort.... looks unfit IMO.
I was watching that Bonar who played a few good games at the giants... gee norf are great at sending blokes backwards!

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Eddie Betts just asked David Noble why CJ can’t get a game. Noble replied that getting CJ in to the side wasn’t what they needed for balance, that he’s been asked to ruck in the VFL as he’s behind Goldstein and Xerri and they wanted to go with Eddie Ford to replace Cam Zurhaar.

• Wow

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Eddie Betts just asked David Noble why CJ can’t get a game. Noble replied that getting CJ in to the side wasn’t what they needed for balance, that he’s been asked to ruck in the VFL as he’s behind Goldstein and Xerri and they wanted to go with Eddie Ford to replace Cam Zurhaar.
Deja vu.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Then why spend so much *smile* $$$ on him?

On the evidence thus far, terrible list management.

Reactions: 5 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Min salary cap requirements at play I reckon. Money they have to throw away

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
Its early days for sure but it doesn’t seem like such a good decision from CJ now does it.
I don’t wish anyone bad, but when you *smile* over a club who backed you it says a lot about your personality, which is probably why he can’t even get a game for north.

Reactions: 3 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Then why spend so much *smile* $$$ on him?

On the evidence thus far, terrible list management.

North just ecstatic that someone actually chose them as their club.

Initially I was disappointed that CCJ left, and I know it's still early but it's looking like it was a blessing in disguise.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
North just ecstatic that someone actually chose them as their club.

Initially I was disappointed that CCJ left, and I know it's still early but it's looking like it was a blessing in disguise.
Yep. They finally got a big name to come to them. Well, his surname has 12 letters so it’s big

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Min salary cap requirements at play I reckon. Money they have to throw away
There needs to be more said about this. I’m not sure what the fix is but a list that delivers you 18th in the ladder shouldn’t be paying 95% of or the same as what a top club does.

It just sets you up for failure as most of your players are getting overpaid. So you almost need to over pay VFL players so you’ve got somewhere to go with your star younger players and to be able to attract talent in by booting out dud overpaid players and replacing them with rookies.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
There needs to be more said about this. I’m not sure what the fix is but a list that delivers you 18th in the ladder shouldn’t be paying 95% of or the same as what a top club does.

It just sets you up for failure as most of your players are getting overpaid. So you almost need to over pay VFL players so you’ve got somewhere to go with your star younger players and to be able to attract talent in by booting out dud overpaid players and replacing them with rookies.
Been the case for ever and didn’t stop us becoming a powerhouse. Bigger issues for the AFL to fix.