Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Then why spend so much *smile* $$$ on him?

On the evidence thus far, terrible list management.

I think Norf:

1. Expected CJ to be better than he is showing
2. Didn’t expect Xerri to be as good as he is showing

Having said that, if CJ can’t push Goldstein out now it’s worrying signs, as he looks close to being cooked.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Noble replied that getting CJ in to the side wasn’t what they needed for balance, that he’s been asked to ruck in the VFL as he’s behind Goldstein

Noble replied that getting CJ in to the side wasn’t what they needed for balance, that he’s been asked to ruck in the VFL as he’s behind Goldstein and Xerri
Poor Cujo, reckoned he was a ruck n didn't want to get bottled up as our spare parts key forward behind old mate Jaaack n the Lynchman. Now he's just a *smile* pretend ruck in the magoos at #Lolnorf. At least he's got a big fat juicy contract to keep him happy.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
I think Norf:

1. Expected CJ to be better than he is showing
2. Didn’t expect Xerri to be as good as he is showing

Having said that, if CJ can’t push Goldstein out now it’s worrying signs, as he looks close to being cooked.
Fun bit is that #Lolnorf refused to trade Xerri out n then went n paid plenty for Cujo who was supposedly gunna learn off the Goldy n then take over from him.
Cujo just learnin how to be an over paid spud n it won't be long before the members n fans start askin difficult questions.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Poor Cujo, reckoned he was a ruck n didn't want to get bottled up as our spare parts key forward behind old mate Jaaack n the Lynchman. Now he's just a *smile* pretend ruck in the magoos at #Lolnorf. At least he's got a big fat juicy contract to keep him happy.
The Tigers taking Tarrant, and letting CJ go with Noah forward means that CJ didn't have the next ticket for the bus.

Noah was already anointed to get first shot to take over from Jackman after he retires.

By leaving he got us a good kid.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Lacks a yard of pace, has a questionable attitude, doesn't look to keen on making contact at centre bounces. Apart from that, lol@norf have got themselves a player.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Imagine playing for a dynasty team that 'Loves ' you

But you cheat with a minnow pleb team and sell out like a cheap *smile*

Then you have a great preseason behind a player thats walking around with a walking stick

Not only cant you break into the worst team in the league but you are playing infront of 60 odd supporters that are calling him a "Gum Tree'

FMD not too smart is the man we fondly called 'Zombie'

• Haha

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Imagine playing for a dynasty team that 'Loves ' you

But you cheat with a minnow pleb team and sell out like a cheap *smile*

Then you have a great preseason behind a player thats walking around with a walking stick

Not only cant you break into the worst team in the league but you are playing infront of 60 odd supporters that are calling him a "Gum Tree'

FMD not too smart is the man we fondly called 'Zombie'

And we are walking around with pick 19 around our neck (cue evil laugh)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I can’t wait for the first triple hyphenated surnamed player. That’s going to be big.
Or a quadruple. Imagine a hyphenated surname player eg coleman-Jones marrying the sister of another hyphen eg collier-Dawkins ( if he has one) and they have a kid who ends up playing :eek::eek:
Looking forward to the commentators butchering that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
Its early days for sure but it doesn’t seem like such a good decision from CJ now does it.
I don’t wish anyone bad, but when you *smile* over a club who backed you it says a lot about your personality, which is probably why he can’t even get a game for north.
I don't think its his personality that's preventing him from getting a game. Deja vu for CJ. Something happens on a club list that affects your chances. At Punt Road, Nank joins the club, Lynch was picked up 2 years into CJs career. Chol starts playing senior football, Balta and Soldo start playing OK football. Kebab incident held him out for a while. Injuries too. I feel no sense that Brooke, CJ or Stack owe us anything. Damage is done. Penalty paid by us already. Super harsh penalty for one incident. CJ is such a straight guy I can't imagine him at the root of the kebab night. ((verified by a chat with a close friend of the family)
Premiership team hard to get a game until 2021 where he played OK. The team was appalling last year. But glad he and Chol are gone. Balta is going better. Soldo when fit will be ruck back up.

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
JUDAS? what do we expect of him? Sorry Richmond I'll play for nothing forever. The cub wanted to make the players pay the fines but weren't allowed. The club didn't delist them for their action and selected both of them last year. I don't rate CJ but Stack has potential.
Maybe RFC is Judas. We picked 30 pieces of 2nd round draft picks. Selling a lemon to Arden st.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Super harsh penalty for one incident. CJ is such a straight guy I can't imagine him at the root of the kebab night. ((verified by a chat with a close friend of the family)
Pretty sure the was an article in the Hun that came out after Kebab gate where Cujo had been told rather strongly to curb his alcohol sessions. Inference was that Cujo didn't much like to stop after one or three social sips n was more inclined to go for an extended session.

• Wow

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe RFC is Judas. We picked 30 pieces of 2nd round draft picks. Selling a lemon to Arden st.
Pretty sure #Lolnorf were more than happy to sneak around uninvited n back door us over Cujo. We simply made sure they paid us for the privilege.