Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Good to see Coleman Jones back in the side.

Some have been quick to jump off him after one poor game when he shouldn't have played due to a calf injury

Hope he can take some contested grabs and cement a spot in the team and we re-sign him asap.

Reactions: 6 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Hoping Stackman can hit up CJ a few times, get the win, and then celebrate with a kebab or 2 after the game.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Would have liked to seen a couple of clunked marks, however was getting involved, working hard and managed a couple of goals

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I actually think he was more dominant at centre bounces than Nank. We looked more likely to get a clearance. But in saying that once the ball hit the ground I thought Nank wanted to kill someone.

Reactions: 8 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good to see CJ being competitive in the ruck, especially in the last quarter against Goldstein when giving Nank a spell. For that reason alone I much prefer him to Mabs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I'm beginning to think he's ahead of Mabs due to his consistency of effort and willingness to compete. Mabs is more Hollywood, CJ more agricultural.

Reactions: 2 users

blofield

Tiger Cub
Jul 20, 2005
Improving with every game.
Just got to give him as much game time as possible now.
Just knows how to find the ball. Something that’s rare in a tall.
Field kicking still needs improvement at times - But with confidence/extra development he should be ok.
Marking around the ground hopefully starts to feature in his game next year.

Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Chols best is better than CJ. Pity he only brings those games out 1 or 2 times per year. Overall CCJ gives us a more consistent return

Reactions: 1 user