Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

Chol obviously much more athletically gifted, but unfortunately lacks the ticker. And that’s terminal for the “Richmond man”

move him on and persist with ccj every day of the week imo

Reactions: 4 users
Chol obviously much more athletically gifted, but unfortunately lacks the ticker. And that’s terminal for the “Richmond man”

move him on and persist with ccj every day of the week imo
Agree…and on a side note I see Gary Frangalis every other weekend at our local junior footy. Still looks pretty fit.

Reactions: 1 users
You seem to rate Taranto a better prospect than Cerra?
Yeah I do. He's a better player and probably perfect for what we need (they both are but for different reasons). Taranto loves the in and under, but still kicks a fair few goals. Clearances, contested possessions etc.

Like most of us I am growing tired of witnessing his mistakes and inconsistency.
And as a result CJ is now considered by most to be the better prospect.
Not yet certain however that there is more upside in CJ and if trading CJ gets us a decent crack at Taranto I would be happy to see the club keep Marbiol on a 1yr deal.

A 22 year old, 200 cm player who has played 10 games - suggest you may need to wait another couple of years and he gets to around the 50 game mark before we talk about whether he has more upside or not.

I think we are underestimating the lad.

Reactions: 2 users
I’d keep CCJ if possible. He looks the goods as forward/second ruck & especially if Lynch keeps struggling. His ruck work & mobility around the ground looks good - sign of what’s ahead.

Occasionally flashy games by Chol, often against average teams, isn’t enough. He can go.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah nah. CJs played 7 games. Yet to show his best.
Maybe but on exposed form, Chol's Brisbane game is better than I've seen CJ play. Maybe he can be better than that. Point I made though is regardless of whether he can, it doesn't matter because Chol can only produce that once in a Haley's Comet

Maybe but on exposed form, Chol's Brisbane game is better than I've seen CJ play. Maybe he can be better than that. Point I made though is regardless of whether he can, it doesn't matter because Chol can only produce that once in a Haley's Comet
Guess it depends on what constitutes best. To me consistency is part of being best not flashes of speed or the odd great tackle. Chol has plenty of weaknesses.. He's a very poor mark, he can't pick up flight very well, poor 1 on 1 (too light) and of course as you mentioned goes missing way to much. At the end we agree, CJ is the better future prospect at the Tigers. Two things I love as a ruck/forward prospect is his strong marking ability and his desire.

Stack and him need to sign.
Mansell, Ralphsmith and Dow are our future.
We have enough picks and other players to use as trade value
Cerra, our first pick from Geelong.
Tarranto for our first pick and Freo's 2nd rounder *Baker.
Short to Sydney for Dawson
Our 2nd rounder for Narkle.

We better *smile* keep him or I'll spew. Don't want another Ottens scenario.

We better *smile* keep him or I'll spew. Don't want another Ottens scenario.
Geez Harry Ottens showed more in half a season than this bloke has in 4 seasons. He may turn out okay but he won't be an Ottens. I'm still not sure about him.

Reactions: 2 users