Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
“Totally unproven at AFL level”? What were you expecting? He is 20 years old, 206 cm, first year on an AFL list. Made his debut after 6 VFL games on a wet night against a team that held us to two goals for the night.
So you are re-stating my statement to concur with it? Ok, thanks.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
I think our list management team really rate Mate Colina and think in a short space of time he will give us some unique and exciting attributes that CCJ can never give.
CCJ will be a good player but not a game changer. Adequate ruck and reasonable forward but not elite at either. Mate has size, strength and smarts.
Watch this space.
I can't wait to hear the commentators informing us that he has a basketball background. Over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
We low balled him. I cant recall us d
If Lynch and Riewoldt are down for any reason who plays? If it is Nankervis, Soldo, Nyoun or Colina then I don't think we make the eight next year if they miss any significant game time.
Our best forward will play there - Dusty. Could easily kick 50 - 60 goals as permanent forward.

We just need to bolster our midfield which is the clubs plan.

Reactions: 1 users

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
How many ruckman do you want on the list .

we had 6.

now we have 4 .

I don’t see the big deal about ccj

he left for money and opportunity , fair enough

there is however absolutely no doubt that if we really wanted him to stay we would have provided both more money and opportunity , but we didn’t . We didn’t , because we had better options .

ccj is worth much more to the kangaroos than he is Richmond .

the point is though ccj is exhibit A , as to why you should never ever draft an 18 yr old ruckman before pick 40.

they take 5 years to develop , are pretty much useless till then , and when they are ready they get poached by teams that really need a ruckman .

we just got Nanked .

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
No issue with the ruck stocks, it's the key forwards that are the issue now.

If Lynch and Riewoldt are down for any reason who plays? If it is Nankervis, Soldo, Nyoun or Colina then I don't think we make the eight next year if they miss any significant game time.
GEORGE :))

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Norf had to play Tom Campbell as #2 ruck this year, so weak are their fwd/ruck stocks. Oh, and Tristan Xerri, who should have been Capuanoed during his first game. There is opportunity for CJ. And the money. He's gotta take it.

We take what we can get.

Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Is there any player we’d want from Norf in the trade that Norf may actually give up or is it as simple as a draft pick
Maybe we should ask for 20 yr old Charlie Comben, a 200cm ruck forward. Been unlucky with injury. pick 31 in the 2019 draft from Gippsland Power.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Hah hah hah. Anyone who’s played football before and was in CJ’s position there would get up, dust themselves off and think to themselves “**** that was a great mark” and just walk off. But clearly not CJ
Perfect comparison, Jaaack's mark this year when Cholly thought he owned it. Poor reaction by Cujo.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Funny the grog thing comes up.
My apprentice has mutual friends.
He tells me he is loose and a bit of a grog monster.
He'll go well then with his new bestie in Jayden Stephenson. They can suck cans n play BMX bandits together.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users