Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Callum Coleman-Judas - extricate yourself to Nth Ballarat, you git

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
No point crying about it if he wants out simple as that ala Higgins didn't want to stick around fight for his place and his getting 4 years at roos.

Reactions: 4 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
CCJ will be part Grundy part Ottens, except this kid has natural gunt in him, I believe at North given 22 AFL games development, he will be unbelievable in 2023 as a hybrid Ruck-Forward. i am spewing we cant accomidate, I hope they think Samson Ryan is going to be better...I just worry he has QLD return home written all over him.
Anyways I wont comment anymore on CCJ, I just reckon north have been into him all year, was never staying.
I think you overrate him. We'll see.

Ryan is a lifelong Richmond fan from a Richmond-mad family. Playing for the Tigers is a dream come true for him.

Reactions: 3 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Is this rumour or based on what the list manages have told you?
He has terrific credentials but until your post we have heard literally nothing.
He's not a done deal either. He has one more season in Hawaii lots can change between now and then. A contract in the NBA or more likely Europe and we'd lose him.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
The issue is, we could get nothing. Hoping for pick 20, but it seems to be wishful thinking.

The scuttlebutt is that he has agreed to be traded, not walk to the PSD, StK. And #20 is about what we're entitled to for a 22yo fwd/ruck. But I agree that we're looking down the barrel of worse than that. I'd cop the upgrade of #26.

Reactions: 1 user

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Letting CCJ go was always about the compensation we receive in return. Anything less than pick 20 will be a poor return.
Any compensation we are likely to get regarding Chol and CCJ will depend on which club has the best horse traders and with Tarrant now in the mix, it is going to be interesting so I doubt any compo will be much

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
No point crying about it if he wants out simple as that ala Higgins didn't want to stick around fight for his place and his getting 4 years at roos.
He can play in front of no crowds. And that is after Covid.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Shame. I like CJ and reckon he'll be a good player. Mistake giving games to Chol this year ahead of CJ who's had more than enough chances. Poor call by the MC.
He did have that ban on him for the first half of the season which didn't help his cause.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Lots of scenarios that could occur here.

I suspect we may only get 38 if we trade CJ by himself, so thinking maybe the best scenario is to trade CJ and 28 for Tarrant and 20. I don't think Tarrant will get compo for North but could dilute out compo for Chol.

Essentially we lose CJ, Chol and 28 and gain Tarrant, 20 and 45

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
The outcome of this trade for CCJ will determine whether the bloke that whacked him outside the kebab shop remains a villain or becomes a hero.

Reactions: 2 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Ladhams looking elsewhere as told wont be first ruck next year. Wonder how much he would be.

I doubt he'd be playing first ruck for us, unless its in the magoos. If Soldo can get back to anything close to 2020 form, he'll be our number one with Nank in support.