Cameron The Sook. My new book. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cameron The Sook. My new book.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Forget Cameron penciling the game in!

I reckon D Martin and J Castagna have it penciled in, they luv playing against the Bears.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I was happy for the Bears to return to playing good footy and having some level of success.

But the ridiculous amount of moaning sooking and whinging to the umpires and the league in the media from Fagan and Cameron and the fawning and ass kissing from the media sycophants with everyone one of them pushing and plumping for them against us and death riding the RFC really boiled my pisss.

Now I want to see them wankers dissapear back to where they came from.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I was happy for the Bears to return to playing good footy and having some level of success.

But the ridiculous amount of moaning sooking and whinging to the umpires and the league in the media from Fagan and Cameron and the fawning and ass kissing from the media sycophants with everyone one of them pushing and plumping for them against us and death riding the RFC really boiled my pisss.

Amen...

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Especially for a club struggling to get out of the bottom 4 for close to 10 years...

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Best of Post of 2020....

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Apparently (Charlie Cameron) he has come out and said that over the summer he has learnt how to beat Grimes.
Im sorry to say this,
Grimes just stops Cameron but Tony Free or Scotty Turner would put him into retirement.
We need to cut this nice/polite style and start slapping these smart assess

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Apparently (Charlie Cameron) he has come out and said that over the summer he has learnt how to beat Grimes.
Im sorry to say this,
Grimes just stops Cameron but Tony Free or Scotty Turner would put him into retirement.
We need to cut this nice/polite style and start slapping these smart assess

Maybe but I like the Grimes smiling assassin play. Get into their heads. They say they have found away to beat him and next time Grimes wears him like a glove again and Cameron is then found hiding in the corner

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Maybe but I like the Grimes smiling assassin play. Get into their heads. They say they have found away to beat him and next time Grimes wears him like a glove again and Cameron is then found hiding in the corner

I don't understand.
How many times does Grimes need to slap him for him to realise that its just wont happen??

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
I don't understand.
How many times does Grimes need to slap him for him to realise that its just wont happen??

Slow learner. Fagan said he told him to get on his bike and run up the ground more. But Cameron didn't listen then and most likely wont listen again when the real games start.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
Just thought I'd restart this thread again.

Seriously, this guy spends the whole week talking about himself, and how he's got Grimes figured out. He's gonna use his speed and run rings around Grimes. Watch out Grimes.

We just say, what makes you think you get our best one on one defender? Tell you what, you can have Jayden Short.

And he still gets pantsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Could barely get near it. Non existant after half time. Gave up in the last Q. Good luck with that.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The Courier Mail is reporting
Charlie Cameron's motor bike blew a head casket.
Brisbane are yet to comment how long it will be missing.

• Haha

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
The Courier Mail is reporting
Charlie Cameron's motor bike blew a head casket.
Brisbane are yet to comment how long it will be missing.

Another chapter written for your book Zips.
Hopefully it’s the closing chapter and we never have to hear from Cameron again.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Another chapter written for your book Zips.
Hopefully it’s the closing chapter and we never have to hear from Cameron again.

Too much exhaust coming out of Brisbane lately.
We just serviced them last night.

• Haha

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
When does the Where's Cameron" Book come out?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
We’re in his head so bad that it almost doesn’t matter who we play on him they’ll beat him. Only got his pretend bike started for a charity free that he never should have been given in the first place.

Reactions: 1 users