Cameron The Sook. My new book. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cameron The Sook. My new book.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Has there ever been such an outcry because one little little man couldn’t get a kick on a better footballer? I can’t think of one.
This is beyond a joke. Since the siren last sundey afternoon. 99% of the discussion about our game against Brisbane has been around will the umpires pay free kicks against grimes.($100 bucks Cameron will get a least 1).
Is this because they know they haven’t got a chance? They were playing to finish on top of the ladder last week for the first time since 23AD.
Is it because Cameron has kicked 70% of Brisbane score over the last 2 weeks?
Or is it because Fagan is just clueless how to coach the kid to beat his opponent?
If there’s ever been a time to put a young, cocky, inexperienced team away, Saturday night is the time.
Giddy up Tiggies

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
You make me laugh most times Zips. This is one of them.

Couldn’t agree more.
This is a farce.
An outcry by coach , player, media and an ex player who shouldn’t be commenting who tried to send a player into next week in his last game!

Guarantee he gets a free in the first.

He still has nightmares in the GF of 2017 the little sooky lala.

Media beat up to the extreme.

They should be talking about what an open finals series this will be, the games coming up not this crap.

We should send a video of the amount of times Dusty, Jack & now Lynch get impeded or held in contests or more to the point the manhandling of Cotch one night game against the Pies who didn’t get one free when the umpires were right in front of the contests.

Now that’s impeding, being held and cheating.

Get over it Brisvegas.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerTribe5

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 14, 2010
Unbelievable over reaction!

How's the way Fagan says they "contacted the umpiring department not to whinge & moan ...."
Well I call BS because that's exactly what it is - whinging & moaning!

The worrying part is that the squeaky wheel gets the oil.
Can see us getting reamed by the umpires again!

Reactions: 1 user

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Loved Dimma’s response in yesterday’s presser. Said Jack and Tom get a hard time every week...

Reactions: 8 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Unbelievable over reaction!

How's the way Fagan says they "contacted the umpiring department not to whinge & moan ...."
Well I call BS because that's exactly what it is - whinging & moaning!

The worrying part is that the squeaky wheel gets the oil.
Can see us getting reamed by the umpires again!

Don’t understand. Why would you go to umpires department, if you think it’s something your player could resolve by changing his game style,
Did Fagan go to umpires department when Adams was holding Hawkins all afternoon 2 weeks ago?
This just highlights Fagan isn’t a coaches *smile*.
The wheels will off very quickly at Brisbane

TigerTribe5

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 14, 2010
I think you're right Zips - get the feeling our boys will come out with a steely resolve.

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Fagan would have been sitting in the waiting room reading New Idea for at least an hour while Salty Scott had his weekly sook.

If anyone who is at the game up at the Gabba this weekend could break out their phones to record:
a) the number of times Cameron holds Grimes and
b) the number of times JR and Lynch get held
that would be great to see here.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Just need Dave, Broad & Flossy to hit Cameron with some really hard thumping, but legal tackles, early in the match. He'll crawl into Grime's backpocket and hide there for the rest of the match

Reactions: 2 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
My memory might be fading but I'm sure Grimes received a couple of frees for.....mmm....being held. So who was holding onto who? We should be outraged at the treatment Cameron gave Grimes.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Just need Dave, Broad & Flossy to hit Cameron with some really hard thumping, but legal tackles, early in the match. He'll crawl into Grime's backpocket and hide there for the rest of the match

Agree Baloo.

Has to be hit ever time he goes near the ball or takes procession ( legally ) to put him , the coach & supporters back in their box.

Hope we show them that Saturday “We are Kings of the Jungle ‘.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Ironically, there was an article on the AFL app about Brisbanes rise up the ladder this year, top picture is of Grimes and Cameron and one has a massive chunk of the others jumper. Guess who is holding the jumper?

I've yet to see any images of this "treatment" that Cameron was getting. At the ground it definitely appeared to be Cameron doing far more of the holding, particularly when Grimes tried to get in front of Cameron in marking contests.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Time to bring Towner in.

Grimes intercept marks and handballs a loopy ball over Crybaby Cameron and then Towner gives him something to really cry about.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
It would be awesome if grimes beats him in a contest on Saturday and then turns to him and mocking his motorbike handlebars celebration, does the same celebration but around his eyes :D:D

• Haha

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
i had some respect for Fagan and the Lions for what they accomplished this year but its out the window now because of this Cameron holding hoohah whinge ... laughable that Grandma Fagan says "its not to whinge and moan".
its pathetic, and so is the timing ..

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Get Dimma to call in the dumpires & clarify why jack & Lynch get nothing from them ....

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
A sook if ever I've seen one. Faggy's trying to suck up to the green flogs as much as he possibly can.

1567481863210.png

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
I am not advocating any Trent Hentschell type injury, just a nice ride Cameron like a surfboard down the gabba green :D

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
If I was the Lions coach, I would concentrating on the game coming up, because the heat will be on. Cameron has put a bit of pressure on himself silly boy.

Reactions: 2 users