Cameron The Sook. My new book. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cameron The Sook. My new book.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Josh Caddy will have something to say about all this on the field Saturday night ... to all the Lions ..

and that's the thing, Richmond Football Club leave it for game day ..

Reactions: 2 users

Filthy Tiger

Tiger Rookie
Jun 10, 2014
Just shows how much reliance they have on one bloke who has failed twice against us.

Cameron is the one of will bring the home crowd into the game and is a measure for the Lions intensity. Remember this is the bloke who Fagan already this season has said is as good as Cyril Rioli - the club has him on a pedestal.

But I think Fagan is also trying to use the media to make us Cameron focused in order to open other avenues to goal. He needs more scoreboard pressure from his mids.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
John Ralph just asked Doofus Brown ‘ Do you think that Brisbane whinged too much about the holding of Cameron’
Brown was lost for words. Straight on the back foot. ‘Roozy brought it up last week, I think Fags has spoken to the umpires this week, but I expect the umpires will umpire with what they see”
You flken block head

Filthy Tiger

Tiger Rookie
Jun 10, 2014
Are they talking about the time they last played in a final...…………………………………..in 2009?!!!!!!
Are they mentioning that coincidentally that was the last year that the lions beat Richmond, losing 13 consecutive games to us up to now?
Are they mentioning that Richmond hasn't lost at the Gabba since 2004 , winning our last 8 games there against them?!!!!
I guess selective amnesia is rife in the media.
Not saying we will definitely win but it's weird how we are the favourites to win up there, as well as being flag favourites, but the media is pumping up the lions

Fox now running with “haven’t won a finals game outside Victoria”.

Brooklyn Tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 23, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Not sure Cameron realizes how quick Grimes is too. There is a reason he can play tall and small. Grimes aint no mug in the pace dept.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Stop Dorko and Badluggage on the spread and everything else will fall into place.
Cameron is only a finisher. Least of our problems.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
John Ralph just asked Doofus Brown ‘ Do you think that Brisbane whinged too much about the holding of Cameron’
Brown was lost for words. Straight on the back foot. ‘Roozy brought it up last week, I think Fags has spoken to the umpires this week, but I expect the umpires will umpire with what they see”
You flken block head

I think the umpires will have made there own mind up on what sort of player grimes is by now after umpiring games with him in it multiple times,

And I’m guessing they see him as not cynical , but a competitive but fair player for the type of role he plays

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Not sure Cameron realizes how quick Grimes is too. There is a reason he can play tall and small. Grimes aint no mug in the pace dept.
True but not just that, Grimes is an expert at working the angles and not over commiting. One of Cameron's goals last week, Grimes had covered only to get a horrible bounce straight through him into Cameron's arms.
The comments Cameron made on the AFL website about being held make my blood boil. All the imagery from the game suggests it's actually him doing the holding yet he bleats like a little lamb. He saw the big crown, and couldn't wait to run around the boundary with his arms spread out to the adoring fans post goal, but then could barely get a kick. To me, that pretty much sums up the situation!

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
This bs rolls on.. Pierette in the Age preview says "Grimes was cleared of wrong doing by the AFL". Was there some star chamber investigation? What were the charges?

But Pireks credibility is dubious as he says "the Lions almost stole the Rd 23 match" must be using brisbanefc.com.au as his source.

Reactions: 1 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
You know what will make me laugh tonight, the first free kick will be paid to Grimes, (holding, Cameron !).
That will get the emotions in the crowd going. hahahaha

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Don’t understand. Why would you go to umpires department, if you think it’s something your player could resolve by changing his game style,
Did Fagan go to umpires department when Adams was holding Hawkins all afternoon 2 weeks ago?
This just highlights Fagan isn’t a coaches *******.
The wheels will off very quickly at Brisbane

Zip. The bombers, into the doggies, into the cats, into lions going out was $25. I’m a Dikhead.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
He needs to have a word to his coach, Fagan, pull your head in.
I’ll be embrassed if my coach made such a public sook like that.
Back fired spectacularly.

Hope Fagan gave him a cuddle and a biscuit and milk after the game.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
How ironic early in the game Cameron gets a free for.... you guessed it... holding and the free is overturned and given to Grimes when he over staged a hit. Haha, couldn't script it better. That was roughly the last time we saw Cameron on the night.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
The 2 teams who were leading in the sooking department over the past 2 weeks (Cats and Lions) lost on the weekend. It's as if they were somewhat distracted. Hmmm...

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
The two players were fine with each other and definitely a media BS pump up. Even the biased commentators carried on & on then going to a live feed of the two, Grimes & Cameron were having a laugh and giving each other a pat. Went against the grain of what they were saying, imbeciles.

Last edited:

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The two players were fine with each other and definitely a media BS pump up. Even the biased commentators carried on & on then going to a live feed of the two, Grimes & Cameron were having a laugh and giving each other & a pat. Went against the grain of what they were saying, imbeciles.
I enjoyed the byplay between the two of them, and noted with interest that the media clowns shut up about Grimes and his so called holding.