Cameron The Sook. My new book. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cameron The Sook. My new book.

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
In Charlie's defense, how would you feel having to line up on Grimes at the moment ? Anyone would be sooking about that.

Reactions: 1 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
You’d have to say that the the lions whinging all week really backfired. The umpires (and I am loathe to say it) are only human (Arrrrrggghhh) and responded with confused hyper vigilance after being bombarded with conflicting information via our friends in the media. It is a poor strategy. The plastic tough guy act by the lions players led to a questionable free kick to grimes, who on any other day would’ve been told to get up and stop fooling around. Focus on anything but the game and you *smile* yourselves. A lesson learned by a mature tigers outfit who refuse to be drawn in to media driven sensationalism. I am proud.

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Cameron's clapping after being awarded a free kick was pathetic, but at the same time reassuring.

If a player is relying on gifts from the umpires, you know that their head is not in the game.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I suspect Cameron was pissed off with himself at times last night. He is a quality forward. Trouble is Grimes matches up very well on him. I don't think Fagan's comments during the week helped at all. I don't understand why Cameron wasn't told to lead up the ground more, he did it once and goaled. Maybe it isn't his strength but against Grimes it is a better option than staying back and being outmarked.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cameron and his management are restructuring his contract from 2020 and beyond.
I Charles Sook Cameron will take the field for the Brisbane football club but will be unavailable for any game against the Richmond football club.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Cameron and his management are restructuring his contract from 2020 and beyond.
I Charles Sook Cameron will take the field for the Brisbane football club but will be unavailable for any game against the Richmond football club.

So he won’t be playing finals again?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I suspect Cameron was pissed off with himself at times last night. He is a quality forward. Trouble is Grimes matches up very well on him. I don't think Fagan's comments during the week helped at all. I don't understand why Cameron wasn't told to lead up the ground more, he did it once and goaled. Maybe it isn't his strength but against Grimes it is a better option than staying back and being outmarked.

DS

Played with a lot of guts tonight, hyperextended elbows are not fun.

He and Dylan respect each other, good enough for me.

Reactions: 3 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Thought Cameron battled on pretty manfully against GWS given his awful injury.
Contributed a couple of important goals. Was by no means in the Lions' worst players on the night.

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
After he got hurt there was no sooking to the umpire. He just got on with it as best he could. Even the controversial umpire call didn't originate from Cameron.
Impressive game - worth an opera clap :clap2

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
After he got hurt there was no sooking to the umpire. He just got on with it as best he could. Even the controversial umpire call didn't originate from Cameron.
Impressive game - worth an opera clap :clap2
It’s funny how opposition teams, players and coaches seem to save their saltiness for Richmond only.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Carry’s on tooo much. Win the game first.
Like Doofus Fagan said it’s not the Charlie Cameron Football Club.
Cameron isn’t better then Rioli

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Carry’s on tooo much. Win the game first.
Like Doofus Fagan said it’s not the Charlie Cameron Football Club.

He certainly forgot about his sore elbow when he kicked a goal and started beating his chest. Think he’s very self invested.
And a very good actor

Last edited:

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
He certainly forgot about his sore elbow when he kicked a goal and started beating his chest. Think he’s very self invested.And a very good actor

Deledio had the same injury against Sydney years ago and came back on to be BOG (the Andy Collins match). Even Mike Sheahan was moved to call him "elite".

Don't know whether the player gets a jab in these cases, but Cameron didn't appear hampered after quarter time.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Deledio had the same injury against Sydney years ago and came back on to be BOG (the Andy Collins match). Even Mike Sheahan was moved to call him "elite".

Don't know whether the player gets a jab in these cases, but Cameron didn't appear hampered after quarter time.

I was wondering the same LTRTR about the jab.
Reckon they might have given him a small needle to ease the pain.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I am a Rioli fan but atm Dan can only dream of having a season like Cameron. 55 goals from a small forward is sensational.
Cameron is a seriously good footballer. No shame in getting towelled up by Grimes these days

Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How many times does this shiitkicker need to be slapped before he shuts the flk up??
Channel 9 news today
"Charlie pencils in the game against Richmond and one star tiger is in his sights"
Seriously how many times has he David Copperfield against us? Ive lost count.

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
How many times does this shiitkicker need to be slapped before he shuts the flk up??
Channel 9 news today
"Charlie pencils in the game against Richmond and one star tiger is in his sights"
Seriously how many times has he David Copperfield against us? Ive lost count.
Bloke needs to watch some Georgie footage n learn something about work ethic with and without the ball. Charlie's got plenty of talent when he can lurk n shirk. Not so good when he's gotta work his arse of to scrub a few possessions.

Reactions: 1 user