Can anyone identify a pre-match riff we play? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Can anyone identify a pre-match riff we play?

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Can anyone tell me the name of the riff we play in the lead-up to the bounce of the ball please?

We don't play the full song, just a do, do do do, doooo, dooooo loop over and over.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The way it's written it sounds like the Skippy tune

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Not that one but it's a little similar in places.

I think the one they play is just a bass guitar riff and I have a feeling I heard once it was a song by Metalica or similar but I could be imagining that.
Well.... sift through these and see how ya go... fair guitarist this bloke!

Reactions: 1 users