Can You Tag Dusty - Leppa SEN Crunchtime | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Can You Tag Dusty - Leppa SEN Crunchtime

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Well worth a listen even if they are pumping Leppa for our Intel ;) :mad:

Also covers the Importance of Lamgert and Kamdyn to our set up.

**Leppa a great addition to SEN Crunch Time.
Elsewhere in Crunch Time he says you draft 18 year olds to be ready to play at 22, (good message for those on PRE who are hung up on instant gratification and want to flick players if they haven't played a game in their first couple of seasons).
Also on getting individuals and teams to play unselfish footy, (obviously Richmond based), said as an example you may be drafted as a gun midfielder but ask them to play a different position or different role which requires them to get only getting 7 or 8 possessions, if you don't like it you can go back to TAC or wherever to get your 25 possessions, (good message for some here on pre that are possession focused).

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Leppa was a breathe of fresh air. Brilliant analysis and no over the top hype.

Reactions: 5 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Leppa was a breathe of fresh air. Brilliant analysis and no over the top hype.
Agree Smoking.
Heard him on Whately's show on Wednesday - he was really good. Articulate, no hyperbole, authentic, full of great insights across the competition.
He will be a weekly Wed segment - far better than David King, Rendall, Blight and so many others.

Reactions: 4 users

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Reckon he might be a snr coach again.

Thought the same over the weekend, perception is reality, as an assistant there might be some demand but its quite different than if you take a break and are approached. Either way i think he must be missing the game he has spent most of his life involved in, if a senior opportunity doesnt present id love him back at the tigers 2022.

Reactions: 2 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
This is just jealousy to be honest, good old Aussie tall poppy syndrome. A career scragger like Cornes ... I wouldn't expect anything less.

The AFL got their wish with the interchange cap and now the man on the mark, wonder if they will ever look at taggers who aren't even facing the ball at a stoppage.