Can't open the video clips on the Tiger TV page | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Can't open the video clips on the Tiger TV page

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Right click on the video, select save target as and download it to your computer to view. It should work everytime. If it doesn't let me know what error you get.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks tiga,

I could download them to the desktop but I already have them saved in my documents so there's no point.

What I don't understand is why I can't view them from the link on the TV page when I used to be able to.

It took me an hour or more to download each clip to my computer then around as long again to upload them to the site.

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Rosy, it's generally best practice to download movie files rather than view them online unless you have a video streaming server which transfers the movie at the required speed for the users connection. I have a pretty fast connection if I can help you out in some way with this in the future.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Tiga,

I have tried downloading the videos using the 'save target as' method, and it starts, downloads 3% of the video and then stops, any suggestions??

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
DF, do you have a modem, cable or adsl internet connection?
Sounds like you're hitting some sort of bottleneck.

First of all, try deleting all your temporary internet files (under tools/internet options)which will clear any possibly corrupt previous temp files created by the download and try again.

Let me know how you go.