Cap issues

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The mighty little pies are being checked by the AFL
Last week **** kicker Adams was offered an extra 5 years.
The pies might’ve been very naughty

fastin bulbous

I Dig Syd
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I called this a couple of months ago. No way they are keeping all that high profile big name talent on small bickies. It would not surprise me one bit..

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
bigwow said:
No doubt the AFL will flog them with a wet lettuce leaf.
Yep. Why not call ASADA while this check goes on. The way this lot plays looks like they're on steroids.

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
*Phone rings

Gil: Eddie?
Eddie: Yeah, Gilly Boy! Good boy, good boy!
Gil: Listen. Need to be quick. Just letting you know we are investigating a certain clubs Salary Cap tomorrow at 1.37pm. By the way, I saw David Evans last night. He said to say G'day.

*Gil touches the side of his nose with his forefinger.

Eddie: Next time you see him return the compliment.

*Phone disconnects and the shredder whirs.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
wayne said:

I don't think anything will come of it
I've been saying Collingwood were kissed on the dick by the AFL.

Didn't realise it was dick doing the kissing.

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
wayne said:

I don't think anything will come of it
Gotta love Eddie,the guys an operator,must admit there was a time when I wished he was our President.

Not anymore of course, we followed a more conventional path to Premiership glory.

Would have been some ride though,don’t you think?

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
My guess is they will have a **** load of 3rd party deals going on and they will all be ticked off by the AFL then they will announce Million $ deals for Grudy and Degoey and a new $700k+ deal for Moore. And somehow they will still juuust be under the cap ::)

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
bowden4president said:
My guess is they will have a sh!t load of 3rd party deals going on and they will all be ticked off by the AFL then they will announce Million $ deals for Grudy and Degoey and a new $700k+ deal for Moore. And somehow they will still juuust be under the cap ::)
Realistically they could offload wells Greenwood Aish and Mayne and have 2 mill freed up.
They will keep Degoey and moore and Grundy is a 50-50

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Aish and Mayne are contracted, but I can't see Greenwood, Varcoe or Wells being given a contract past this year unless as a rookie (ie. cheap). Certainly nowhere near they are on.

It will be truly funny if bringing back Beams last year ends up in them losing Grundy this year.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
mrposhman said:
Aish and Mayne are contracted, but I can't see Greenwood, Varcoe or Wells being given a contract past this year unless as a rookie (ie. cheap). Certainly nowhere near they are on.

It will be truly funny if bringing back Beams last year ends up in them losing Grundy this year.
South Australian kids tend to leave victoria more then WA kids.
Grundy will end up back in SA either at the end of this contract or the next.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
zippadeee said:
Realistically they could offload wells Greenwood Aish and Mayne and have 2 mill freed up.
They will keep Degoey and moore and Grundy is a 50-50
Can just see Carlton lining up to get these chumps.