Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

Opulentus Tigris

Tiger Superstar
Dec 8, 2007
Wodonga
Re: Carlton

Boyanich said:
No. I think it is "Sister-in-law's.." as in, the way my sister-in-law is always going on....
:rofl :rofl :rofl
Incorrect mate. The plural of Sister in-law, is Sisters in-law.

Read the original post. You will find the author was referring to his two (2) sisters, acquired through marriage to his siblings. Thus sisters in-law.

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora

The money teams
Cartankscum
Essenscum
Birdpooscum

Teams that have bags of cash to help their teams win flags

Time for the big one to fight back

Hairydolfin

Tiger Rookie
May 19, 2009

I got into a massive punch up out at Waverley when we beat them by a point(when John Dorotich missed a shot at goal)
:rofl

LeighW

Tiger Matchwinner
May 10, 2004
Narre Warren

Opulentus Tigris said:
:rofl :rofl :rofl
Incorrect mate. The plural of Sister in-law, is Sisters in-law.

Read the original post. You will find the author was referring to his two (2) sisters, acquired through marriage to his siblings. Thus sisters in-law.

Assuming you are referring to my original post, I am referring to my wifes 2 sisters so you would be correct. I am just glad the dear lady is now a paid up tiger member!

And thanks for the English lesson ;D

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide

The threads good, but can we delete it anyway.

Its angering me immenslely that I keep seeing it on the upper front page. The name itself angers the hell out of me.

Scum.

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora

Just keep buying those memberships Tiger loyal faithful and we will become the most attractive club for players to come to.

Richmond and the rest down below.

Keep Fightin'

Don't let in.

Don't give up.

We will all get there if we all get behind our club I'm sure of it!

Haven't been more positive since the Maurice Rioli era of 1982.

Bring on these pricks!

premiers2011

Eat 'em Alive!!
Oct 22, 2007

I don't get the saying "rose coloured glasses" mine have always been Yellow and Black!!!

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora

Mark Fine of SEN fame is doing the sausage sizzle for Carlton on Sunday.

Give em a nice serving of Ratsak Finey!

goose

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 11, 2005

We have to beat them round 1 - I cant handle another flogging

CK

Tiger Rookie
Apr 3, 2009

Streak said:
I agree with your sentiments here L2R2R. I have been suprised how bearable it has been with the Pies fans, but I do wonder if they have suffered a bit of a let down with the GF like I did. Really, I couldn't be bothered with the replay, and while it meant a flag to them, I do wonder if Collingwood were more relieved than anything else to have won it, given how close they came to blowing it first up.

Couldn't agree more - speaking to a few Pies supporters, the overwhelming emotion seems to be relief. I think everyone had Grand Final fatigue after the replay, and it was all a bit 'meh'.

Back on the topic, Carlton are my most hated team but my partners family are all Collingwood supporters, & she has 30 uncles & aunties who are all Collingwood supporters (bar 2) as well. Not to mention the offspring. Having said that, they are all lovely people & so un-bogan like. Really.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002

Ian4 said:
3 weeks today. gawd i really wanna give it to these pr!cks
With Shaun Grigg B.O.G,And late inclusion and on Debut Brad Helbig[Pick 47,We offered for Grigg] not far behind. ;D

grumpytiger

Tiger Matchwinner
May 6, 2007

cheating lying scum (carlton)

daylight

toffee uneducated wankers (essendon)

daylight

pies and tigers share a similar working class history and neighbourhood rivalry. sure i don't like them, but i'd prefer the maggies over carlton and or essendon anyday. when the blues play essendon, i want them both to lose.

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne

Don't get me started .... I was around in the 70's and 80's and have always hated bloody Carlton. Hate them with such a passion that the first sign of their theme song and I heave. I love it when they are down, their supporters are nowhere to be found. I'm just hoping that they do poorly again this year and they realise they timed their rebuild all wrong and they miss their "window of opportunity" with the Gold Coast now in the competition. Anything to upset them is good. I wish for them decades of bad luck and more cheating and being caught so they get kicked out of the AFL once and for all.

Their supporters are the worst too, they think they are something special - well Hitler thought he was too and we all know what he really was. Carlton as a club - well they are lying cheating low down sons of b!tches and are nothing but losers in my eyes.

I am going to wash myself after this post as I feel sick and filthy just talking about them. Oxygen thieves.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

grumpytiger said:
pies and tigers share a similar working class history and neighbourhood rivalry. sure i don't like them, but i'd prefer the maggies over carlton and or essendon anyday. when the blues play essendon, i want them both to lose.
I have family members who would turn in their graves to read something like this. The relationship between Richmond and Collingwood was not neighbourhood rivalry, it was hatred. You make it sound like a couple of mates sharing a friendly rivalry. It was never that .
I understand hating Carlton and Essendon but the real tradional hatred is between Richmond and Collingwood. It is far more historical than Collingwood - Carlton or Collingwood- Essendon as well.
My Grandfather and Dad for instance hated Collingwood so much they could almost taste it . My GF told me that he preferred I didn't play with one boy down the street because the family were Collingwood supporters and Catholics as well :eek:. "Disciples of Wren and Mannix "I still remember him saying. Winning in 1980 was like winning 2 premierships to my Dad .
Don't get me wrong , I hate Carltank with a passion but Collingwood hatred is embedded in my DNA.