Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
You just know that they'll pick Kingsley. Why not? Ess Coll and Carl poaching all our assistants. Kingsley can then take X or McQualter with him.

Personally I reckon they are after an experienced coach - they have given the last 2 gigs to rookies and I don’t think that club has the patience to let them build a list like Hardwick did.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Wonder how the other three contenders are feeling, now that they've done their interviews n the first thing the new CEO says publicly, is that he's going to ring Clarko n try to talk him into being gifted the job.

Laugh my arse off if Clarko sticks to his gap year n Carlscum have to take sloppy seconds.
Worse after Rossy waved em off, thirds fourths or fifths.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Maybe they could get their coach by making it a reality tv series. Maybe call it “AFL’s Biggest Loser”?
The “winner” is the loser by getting the scum gig

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Bones17

Tiger Rookie
Jul 11, 2010
The Pines
AFL website reporting Cameron Bruce has left Princes Park to join the Lions.
The report states every member of David Teague's coaching panel is Gonski.

Bones17

Tiger Rookie
Jul 11, 2010
The Pines
They should appoint Sellers.
He always seems ready with advice, it would be interesting to see how he goes when the spotlight is on him.

Sellers.jpg

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geez it’d be great if they appointed Voss. That head wobbler is still a base moron. Guaranteed to be another flop at the Beyond Blues.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Clarkosn still in the box seat.

Cam Bruce to Brisbane, not clearing the decks, Carlton were desperate for him to stay

Good get by Lions, Bruce highly rated. Hearing that Fagan may have given some money back to get him up there.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I wonder how the Carlton millionaires and past players who run the sh!t show there will handle Cook telling them how things are going to be.
He won’t last long.

And at his age, he will neither tolerate or suffer such behaviour.

He will walk soon enough with a nice boost to his SMSF.

deedee

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 12, 2011
Carlton's coach will be announced as soon as they can find someone who says yes...... Anyone, anyone?????

• Haha

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Voss would be a great appointment. I'm certain Voss will be a successful senior coach one day, he is too good a footy mind not to be.

He's the most impressive footy coach I've ever come across, motivating and knowledgeable.
You do realise he has already been a senior coach?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Clarkosn still in the box seat.

Cam Bruce to Brisbane, not clearing the decks, Carlton were desperate for him to stay

Good get by Lions, Bruce highly rated. Hearing that Fagan may have given some money back to get him up there.
07350824-34C1-4A4D-A67F-352EDC00948F.jpeg