Carltank | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltank

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I tend to not rub losses into supporter's faces, especially to people who didn't do it to me over 30 years!
Most oppo supporters got tired of rubbing our faces in it after about ten years of shite. After that we simply became their second team with lots of good wishes for us to improve n that was far worse than them hanging shite.

Been around footy more than long enough to know that a few years of success generally means plenty of years of mediocrity or even incompetence. Buggered if I'm ever gunna let the good times pass without a full complement of chest beating, singin n dancin n down right obnoxiousness.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Pity is way worse than rubbing peoples nose in it.

And other supporters seeing you so happy with football burns them up.

I pity Carlton. They are Richmond around 1995 ish. Loooonnnggg wayyy to go.

Reactions: 1 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
I would love to see Carlton on the bottom of the ladder for another 30 years and their supporters suffering into extinction but
I think this will be the year they move up and have now got a list capable of playing finals.

They just need 1-2 of their younger players to step up for depth and put pressure on their millionaire's