Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
They lost to Port - one of the better teams. Seems to be worse teams going around. Thought Mar Maclure was out of line (not that i particularly care).

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
The predicted Carlton rise this year was based on nothing more than 'it has been a while, they're due' .

Where did the experts see the improvement coming from? Their drafting has been horrible, their trading even worse.

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Carlton getting Worsfold is more madness. When has a "coaching mentor" ever really worked?

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
The biggest issue for Carlton is targeting the wrong types of players during trade week. Saad and Williams are half back flankers and they take up $1.5m worth of salary cap space. Yet they still have not addressed their weaknesses in the midfield.

Reactions: 4 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
All this Carlton stuff is just the media trying to justify their over optimistic pre season predictions. As far as I am concerned they are tracking 10-14 as I expected.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Carlton supporter called SEN and said he sees Worsfolds appointment akin to what Richmond did getting Balmey in.... gee them blue baggers are more delusional than we ever were!

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Beginning of the end for the T-Train. They’re obviously fa-teagued with his coaching. Done.

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
The biggest issue for Carlton is targeting the wrong types of players during trade week. Saad and Williams are half back flankers and they take up $1.5m worth of salary cap space. Yet they still have not addressed their weaknesses in the midfield.
Like Essendon, they are following the Richmond early noughties list management blueprint. Long may it continue.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Beginning of the end for the T-Train. They’re obviously fa-teagued with his coaching. Done.
Just waiting for the president to come out and confirm his sacking by saying “ he has the full support of the board “

Last edited:
  • Haha

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Oh how i would love for Carlton , St Kilda , Geelong , Collingwood to all get smashed this week
Watching Carlton implode gives me almost as much joy as Richmond winning

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
I find it really odd that Worsfold has this reputation. He’s never done anything to really earn it.
Agree
How he gets another gig at an AFL club is beyond me
They hated him at the Bummers and got rid of him now he’s resurfaced at Carlscum Unbelievable

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They finally decided he needed training wheels after all .........maybe they should buy him better players for the cash they are wasting!!!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Trouble brewing at Cartoon :banana

"A Blues life member claims Carlton has been hijacked by a power hungry board, accusing them of sneaking through changes while David Teague’s review steals the spotlight."

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Trouble brewing at Cartoon :banana

"A Blues life member claims Carlton has been hijacked by a power hungry board, accusing them of sneaking through changes while David Teague’s review steals the spotlight."

Always perceived Carlton to be more aloof and shielded from its members than other clubs. Shocked that they still only need 100 signatures to turf the board out.

No doubt spooked by what's happened at Collingwood.

Doubt this bloke will follow through on his threat, but maybe he'll arrange for someone else to organise it.