Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
And now they’re trying to sign the Lipinski file too ??? The Beyond Blues are buying up the AFL ! Contracts for all !

Time to get the Integrity Unit in there…

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Nah.... too smart. He knows how disjointed they are when one bloke asks him to join the board and another one asks him to come and coach, a day apart!
Anyway, he's already committed to going to the pies.... hang around over there for a few years then come home to Tigerland when Damien wears out his welcome.
Leppa was a great assistant but people forget he was failed coach at the bears

Don't think he will get another senior gig

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Don't think it was the process, more that they appointed someone to the selection panel who has been actively trying to dig up the harassment case at Fremantle.

Not sure Carlton wanted him to apply given they did that.
Ross said along the lines that he believed he didn’t need to go through the process of interviews. Said he’s work at both clubs speaks for its self

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I'm sure he wouldn't have expected to be handed the job without some level of discussion with the club, but there's no way he is going to do it with someone who has openly been digging into his dirty laundry in the past few weeks.
Isn’t Brad Lloyd on the panel? He’d already know all about it wouldn’t he?

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
He wasn't the issue. I heard a board member was making waves about wanting all the information about what happened on the table and even wanting a public statement about it from Lyon. Also made calls to journalists about it which led to a story.
Interesting

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Love Titus O’Reilly’s piece today where says that they’re going to give the job to the winner of The Voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
He wasn't the issue. I heard a board member was making waves about wanting all the information about what happened on the table and even wanting a public statement about it from Lyon. Also made calls to journalists about it which led to a story.

Yep, if you've got someone white-anting you to that degree before you even go for an interview you might as well forget it.

Reactions: 2 users