Carlton match aftermath | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carlton match aftermath

oszee

Tiger Cub
Jun 14, 2003
North Dandenong
and thus the season has ended.
all i wait for now is for the tiges to win a few games late in the season when it is all over and there is nothing to gain except another overpriced contract at an overrated club, coached by an overrated coach who under utilises what good players he has and neglects to come up with a game plan.

P

PuntRoadRoar

well at least i didnt get my hopes up this week and i wasnt disappointed by the result because i braced myself for that loss.

but what a bunch of hacks, lets all kick the ball long into a forward line pack with carlton players and pray to the football gods that we can grab a miracle mark.

SkiddyMcGhee

Us and Them, Over and Over again
Jan 29, 2003
Sandringham, Melbourne
As Marlon Brando said in Ápocolypse Now ........"the horror...........the horror.........................."

What a disgrace, an absolute disgrace.

It seems to be a repeat of last year with the Kangaroos (emotional charged!!) and Carlton (Richo spits!!) games, so it could get much worse with games against Brisbane and Adelaide to come (read 6/8)

Danny Boy, do you have some serious work to do (decisions to make) in the next 10 games, otherwise it's all over mate. Mr Miller is watching very closely :mad:............................

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
Another terrible loss .
Shocking scraggy game .
mothballs for 2003.
The pain continues.................

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Well done Skiddy Macghee. Your post got a mention on MMM tonight.
I told you they do read these forums.

Well read this:-

GET SHEEDY BACK!

SkiddyMcGhee

Us and Them, Over and Over again
Jan 29, 2003
Sandringham, Melbourne
Hey Diggler,

thanks for the feedback, spewing I missed the MMM stuff.

I really think our only hope going forward is to *smile* Richo off to the Clayton Under 9's, redraft David BOURKE and Stephen JURICA for their skills, re sign Aaron JAMES so that he can *smile* on everyone and re sign Craig BIDDISCOMBE to a 5 year contract and get Jeff GIESCHEN back as coach......

Well, OK maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, make Bidders contract only 4 years!

Sheedy is the man..................! ::)

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Yeh good thinking Skiddy, I also hear that Mark Merenda has gotten over his injury troubles, let's give him a call back. I still think John Rombotis has some things to offer. Might be worth putting him on a year by year contract.

wagstaff

Tiger Cub
Mar 10, 2003
Melbourne
Today's loss didn't bother me as much as the Swans and Roos loss because those two games I thought defined our season and our finals chances were gone.

This one was more bemusing then anything, most of the day we looked the better side and I was certain we would record a convincing win when we got 15 points up in the 3rd quarter.... but we just dropped our bundle and didn't deserve the win in the end.