Carlton's thoughts on Hulme trade | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carlton's thoughts on Hulme trade

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
I had to come online through Google tonight & stopped on way to see what else was listed under address "Punt Road End". Imagine my surprise when 3rd one down (FROM THE PUNT ROAD END SITE) took me to the Carlton (spit) Supporters Club site. And the topic? What we discussed about getting Hulme & who we'd trade for him. Interesting to read what they thought of Bowden, et al, and mwhat they think of our present situation (like we're where they were - hard to say - 12 months ago). Most agreed they'd prefer to trade for our 3rd draft pick. Have a read in your spare time. Go Tiges!

Hulme is 27 and injury prone. We shouldn't be even thinking of drafting players that old.

btw our 3rd round pick has already be used as the F/S pick for Tom Roach.

I feel sick,

I know what our recruiting has been like in the past and i cringe at the fact that this trade is a high possibility..if Richmond give Carlton anything more than Rogers for hulme then i wont watch footy next year.

If i had my way there would be no way known id take any player over 25 years old from any club let alone a DUD like Hulme.

Dont worry about Hulme they will probably trade a 1st round pick for Manton. ;D

tiga said:
The only thing Hulme would be good for is a Highway! ;D

But first he'll have to get the "l" out of there. ;D ;D

Sorry, it's Friday arvo. :p

Funny, funny, funny. It's good we can still laugh, but I wasn't laughing when I read that Carlton (spit) website.

They might be duds but, Hey, they're our duds, dammit!!!

Chelle, it's FROM THE PUNT ROAD END WEBSITE (all caps) but I don't know if that will get it for you. On Google > "punt road end" < it's third down from top.

its ok roar34........

those carlton folk can have a go at us all they want , but the truth is in the past 2 seasons they are even more of a rabble than us, they just have a hard time dealing with that fact.

i dont feel sorry what so ever for that club, they deserved everything they got for 10 years of cheating the system.

Just read this thread.

Gawd I hate carlscum. Even as bad as they are, they still have that misplaced arrogance.

Come on Richmond. The league are laughing at us.

no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no