Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Geez, how can one club simultaneously draft badly, trade poorly, have issues with their coach yet still be underachieving?

Carlton.
This is so spot on. Carlton to rebuild again after achieving nothing.

And I’ve been saying it for a while, Harry McKay might be getable.

There will be changes. Someone will get tipped out. They have to turn the list over if they keep going this bad.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Carlton imploding always makes life more fun, enjoyable and satisfying.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Mac

Tiger Champion
Sep 16, 2003
Carlton have a top 4 list but a bottom 4 coach, choosing Crazy Vossy was nuts, the state he left Brisbane in should have been a red light. From my observations he's a try hard maverick, most players have gone backwards & most lack continuity. Last week he made Hewett sub, started Walsh on the bench, rested Pittonet and then got smashed in the clearances. He's the opposite of Midas, he's a serial butcher. When I think back to the Lions I recall the treatment of Bradshaw in order to get Fevola, that ripped the fabric out of the side. Vossy is a poor man manager & a very average match day coach.
Agree with all of this.
Bradshaw had been a very loyal and underrated player. And he fit the ‘no D-head’ policy compared to Fallova.
Port seem to be flourishing now in Voss’s absence.
An inspirational and awesome captain, but a top tier coach he ain’t.

Reactions: 1 users

Mac

Tiger Champion
Sep 16, 2003
Never cared this less since the last year-and-a-half of the Bolton era.

Yesterday I didn't care at all. This week I won't either, and I don't care what they do for the rest of the season. Show up or don't, win or don't.

It's not one of life's problems worth worrying about, nor is it MY problem.

And why invest in something when the players clearly aren't?

It's quite liberating and it feels like a tonne weight has been removed from around my neck.
Come on mate. You’ve always seems far too nice to be a blue bagger. Room for you in the tiger family. So easy to pick yourself up a yellow and black scarf and beanie!

PS - cats are my most hated team. Insufferable.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Yes, we have the 3 recent flags to treasure, the last time they got a Premiership it was in 1995. Even #lolnorf’s had one since then.
Still 15 years to beat our drought. But the 67 to 74 era where both clubs won all but one flag came at the end of 25 year droughts for both clubs.
Never cared this less since the last year-and-a-half of the Bolton era.

Yesterday I didn't care at all. This week I won't either, and I don't care what they do for the rest of the season. Show up or don't, win or don't.

It's not one of life's problems worth worrying about, nor is it MY problem.

And why invest in something when the players clearly aren't?

It's quite liberating and it feels like a tonne weight has been removed from around my neck.
Honest man BB. Many PREnders had the same mindset 10 or 15 years ago but would deny it now. Not quite feeling sorry for you yet as the Blues are the only club who has truly been able to beat us when.the tigers have been at their best.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Prefer to see it happen to colonwood
Why Dont We Have Both GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Interesting to see Teague make a 'sarcastic' comment on SEN against Cartoon saying it would've been good if they gave him more time to stabilise the team as they're doing now with Voss.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users