Champion data | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Champion data

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Thanks to us (im not sure how)
They have scored a big contract to work in the NFL.
Hopefully they take david king over there too...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
once again Champion Data have Brisbane's midfield the best in the comp.
The same midfield that disappeared in September.
Seriously Brisbane's midfield would struggle to be in my top 3.
Us
Wc
Footscray
Collingwood's is better

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Us
Wc
Footscray
Collingwood's is better
Does Chumpion Data still run on Windows XP?

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Us
Wc
Footscray
Collingwood's is better

Didn't exactly go missing. They lost to grand finalists GWS by just 3 points. Brisbane have a pretty good midfield, their best getting to that 27/28yo range and some good youngsters coming through. Will be interesting to see how they go next year with a tougher draw. Collingwood's midfield is over-rated, full of ball butchers. Pendlebury the only classy disposer.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Us
Wc
Footscray
Collingwood's is better
Brisbane will probably be the new melbourne.
Hope not because i like Melbourne being, well......Melbourne.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Brisbane will probably be the new melbourne.
Hope not because i like Melbourne being, well......Melbourne.
There’s room for two or perhaps a few more underachievers!

Rule 2020 Tigers.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Didn't exactly go missing. They lost to grand finalists GWS by just 3 points. Brisbane have a pretty good midfield, their best getting to that 27/28yo range and some good youngsters coming through. Will be interesting to see how they go next year with a tougher draw. Collingwood's midfield is over-rated, full of ball butchers. Pendlebury the only classy disposer.

take out the kid from freo. Brisbane’s midfield is shiit.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I also find the Dogs midfield to be overrated, some of them can have 35+ touches a game & the team still loses. Ours gets beaten often in terms of touches etc but they are more effective.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Essendoom have been on this list for a fair few yrs now, especially given the hype they get every summer.

essendon have the midfield that doesn’t tackle
*Sheilds & Ferritt
Massive one way midfielders and both non tacklers.
I would have them close to the worse midfield

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

I would put Brisbanes midfield very much in the same mould as Collingwoods. Very good at winning the ball, good at keeping it, but try moving it quickly and their forward 50 entries are relatively poor. They do not have good users by foot, and generally their midfield tends to try to do too much with it. The Tiges for example, understand their limitations and play to it, not so sure I can say the same about either Brisbanes or Collingwoods.

Take a look back at the 2 games that the Lions played us, this is why their coach didn't get why they lost, but but we won the ball, and we kicked it into the 50, no idea why we didn't score!!

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
essendon have the midfield that doesn’t tackle
*Sheilds & Ferritt
Massive one way midfielders and both non tacklers.
I would have them close to the worse midfield
I don't rate them either, haven't for many yrs either, hence why i am staggered at the hype they get every year. it's completely unwarranted.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I don't rate them either, haven't for many yrs either, hence why i am staggered at the hype they get every year. it's completely unwarranted.

Media at it again. This season will be Essendrugs time. They’ll finally break the drought and win a final