Changes against Bulldogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes against Bulldogs

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Dimma's multiple references to "blitz" in yesterday's presser makes me think he will have the boys breathing fire. Reckon we will hit them with everything. If they survive that and beat us, they are genuine contenders. I have a feeling we will make them look like pretenders that have feasted on low intensity early season matches.

Reactions: 7 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Get CCJ in there another genuine marking player dogs defence is under sized.

Reactions: 3 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Great presser by Dimma. Can’t speak more highly of the way he’s handled the past month, he’s at the top of his coaching game.

I’m confident. The Dogs are yet to prove where they sit either way. We can win without Dusty. And we should be sharper up forward if we’re working on blitzing them.

Reactions: 6 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Great presser by Dimma. Can’t speak more highly of the way he’s handled the past month, he’s at the top of his coaching game.

I’m confident. The Dogs are yet to prove where they sit either way. We can win without Dusty. And we should be sharper up forward if we’re working on blitzing them.

agree,

hes telegraphed the Blitzkrieg,

but I don't think it will matter

Reactions: 1 user

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
please no to Egg and Chol. Neither has any intent at the contset. Both pretty weak in my view. Dont go in very hard at all and shirk the hard ball gets.

Reactions: 2 users