Changes against Bulldogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes against Bulldogs

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
im not even scared to write,

dogs FF line is BUM central

Schache. Bruce. Hannan

we will win this game

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
How the *smile* is Aarts still in the side ?:bash
Are we serious about winning games or just prepared to play one player short?

Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Has anyone got Aarts figures over the first few rounds? I’m thinking they’d be quite ordinary. He must be doing something to keep getting a game, but I can’t work out what it is.

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
60 inside 50's last week for 6 goals. Surely, this week the emphasis is to be smarter with the ball when approaching forward 50.
We just have to lower the eyes and hit up targets, forwards need to get on their bike and create space for a hit up pass.
Need to stop this constant bombing, it's so predictable to the opposition.

Reactions: 7 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dogs defence is sloow as is their forward half.Schache Naughton,Man Bun and Hannan ??

Balta gets Naughton

Grimes gets Schache

Broad gets Hannan

Dave gets the Man bun.

Aarts is running out of time.

If he goes out I doubt save for injures he wont make it back.

Stack and Moju will eventually (hopefully) seal him out of the side.

I like Jake he's a goer and a Richmond man but he's not quite good enough simply because of his lack of pace.

He's in this week so here's hoping Aartsy kicks 3 or 4

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
Has anyone got Aarts figures over the first few rounds? I’m thinking they’d be quite ordinary. He must be doing something to keep getting a game, but I can’t work out what it is.

I've sat right behind Aarts a lot this year.

If he's doing something right, it's invisible, or telepathic. The highest praise I can give him is that he's an okay opportunist if the ball lands near him.

He doesn't do much with the ball. And doesn't do much off it. At the ground, it's obvious how much Kmac does off the ball. And Pickett. And Rioli. And I've been Castagna's biggest critic, but you can see what he does to their backs.

But Aarts? If standing ineffectually between forward and centre, and trailing your opponent to contests is his role, then he does it well.

He must be a really good bloke.

Reactions: 4 users

67 special

Tiger Matchwinner
May 12, 2009
Who’s going to mind Caleb Daniel? He’s such an important playmaker - can’t be left to do what he likes off half back.

Reactions: 1 users