Changes against Demons! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes against Demons!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
As an aside, can I just say how *smile* brilliant it is that our ANZAC Eve match is considered as important as the ANZAC Day match. In fact, the whole darkened MCG during the Last Post generates a better atmosphere and feel for ANZAC day than anything they do for the day match.

That must really *smile* a lot of Pies, Essendon and AFL people off.

Reactions: 13 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
As an aside, can I just say how *smile* brilliant it is that our ANZAC Eve match is considered as important as the ANZAC Day match. In fact, the whole darkened MCG during the Last Post generates a better atmosphere and feel for ANZAC day than anything they do for the day match.

Reckon it will be a bigger crowd too for ANZAC eve

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Cujo must play.
Can't expect Marly to jump against the hipster beard!
And as many have said it keeps the ArkMan in his native habitat! :))

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
I really want there to be a sub-plot for this game - to give Gawn a bath, especially in terms of marks around the ground. The idea of an oppo ruck taking what are often uncontested marks really boils my p***. That Swans guy did it at will.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Last week the Hawks tended to let Gawn have the tap. It worked for a half. Maybe we don'tpick an extra ruck (for Gawn to jump over) but we do pick an extra mid? Speed killed the Saints last week. We played our best footy for the year. Let's not mess with that formula too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Last week the Hawks tended to let Gawn have the tap. It worked for a half. Maybe we don'tpick an extra ruck (for Gawn to jump over) but we do pick an extra mid? Speed killed the Saints last week. We played our best footy for the year. Let's not mess with that formula too much.

yeah I think it will be

No Change.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I'm trying to get 1 ticket. I click on Level 4 front (where it says the ticket is $55) to which it then selects my ticket and says it costs $110! Twice as much. I checked to see if it had selected 2 tickets instead of 1 but it hadn't.

Have they put a 100% surcharge on the tickets?

• Wow

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I'm trying to get 1 ticket. I click on Level 4 front (where it says the ticket is $55) to which it then selects my ticket and says it costs $110! Twice as much. I checked to see if it had selected 2 tickets instead of 1 but it hadn't.

Have they put a 100% surcharge on the tickets?

Working now. Must have been the ticketek 100% surcharge bug. Just getting ticket now for $55.

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020

.I'd like a little each way...size up the other wing with equally quick rcd.
.he & kmac to give nank wide aerial pack support & help bring ball to ground
.unlucky out..mancell aggression & speed...id prefer to dan but..
.wont be rioli...out of nowhere rediscovered pace & chase..still to stick tackles tho & wheres the magic?..mrj coming..
.wont be aarts..back to pressure beast
.dusty, shai & shed in guts unmatchable

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Yep. It's fast becoming the better attraction.

Reactions: 2 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!

Yep fair chance - especially if it’s wet.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I really want there to be a sub-plot for this game - to give Gawn a bath, especially in terms of marks around the ground. The idea of an oppo ruck taking what are often uncontested marks really boils my p***. That Swans guy did it at will.
And he's a spud compared to Maxxy.

I was watching Gawn versus McEvoy.

I consider McEvoy a similar type of player to Nank.

Gawn was just too tall..also skilled

I don't think that around the ground, either CJ or Nank can negate Gawns marks. Intercepts on the wing leaving D50, and when the Dee's kick into f50.

The solution is to simply not go via the wing Gawn in on, or keep the ball low kick and handball wise.

The Hawks kept bombing their escape kicks to the wing he was on.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
I was watching Gawn versus McEvoy.

I consider McEvoy a similar type of player to Nank.

Gawn was just too tall..also skilled

I don't think that around the ground, either CJ or Nank can negate Gawns marks. Intercepts on the wing leaving D50, and when the Dee's kick into f50.

The solution is to simply not go via the wing Gawn in on, or keep the ball low kick and handball wise.

The Hawks kept bombing their escape kicks to the wing he was on.
That makes a lot of sense GoPR