Changes for Prelim v geel (Friday Sept 20) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for Prelim v geel (Friday Sept 20)

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Do we push Nank forward and stretch their defence? Play Dusty mainly midfield?
The cats have a plethora of quality tall defenders (Blicavs, Kolodjashnij, Taylor, Henderson; Henry, & Stewart can play tall as well).

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
I think it's a bit like David King said; Scott likes to think he can win games from the coaches' box. Perhaps this is just another example of him thinking he's the smartest bloke in the room?

I won't be surprised if Stanley is the late out, with Blitz into the ruck and the big Sav as the only tall forward. Their backline as selected just looks too tall and slow. Parsons in to provide midfield run and release Danger forward on occasion. A combo of Taylor, Hendo and Kolo getting the jobs on Lynch, Jack and the resting ruck.
the only “late change” could be Rohan in for a dud like Bews or an injury cloud they’re hiding

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Hit them hard Tiges and do it early. They won't have the legs to stay with us. No slow starts.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
This time tomorrow night w,e'll be either whooping it up or there will be complete devastation.

Come on Tigers just 8 more quarters and you immortalise yourselves and get redemption.

Reactions: 3 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
So Henderson forward or back? Taylor forward or back?

I reckon Taylor goes forward. he kicked a few on Rance at the cattery in 2017, so they will use that as their clutching at straws/hail mary option. and when that doesn't work they'll probably try henderson. then they'll get even more desperate and put Dangercheat down there.

Cats pretty good w endurance. It’s my biggest fear.

not sure of the stats, but they are a pretty good 4th qurter team i believe

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Gee I am super surprised that Menadue is not even named as the emergency.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Gee I am super surprised that Menadue is not even named as the emergency.
Yes. Would have selected him ahead of Ellis and even Broad who also had a really poor last game - 2Ds and 0 tackles. Has slipped under the radar. Possibly way out of form.
Hope we aren't going in top heavy especially with warm, windy weather. Think Soldo or Nank would be enough to combat Stanley with Lynch to provide a chop-out.