Changes for Prelim v geel (Friday Sept 20) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for Prelim v geel (Friday Sept 20)

jamo

The face of Evil
Apr 23, 2004
melbourne
Ellis has to go, he is a liability, has not one a single one on one this year that I can recall, and got beaten at every contest last night, a true passenger.

Ellis out

Anyone with some heart in.

Reactions: 1 user

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Hardwick said Stack will start running this week. There’s zero chance he plays in the Prelim with such little preparation.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
If i was on The MC

Id do pickett for bellis

But they wont, and im fine with that

No change worked alright in September '17

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Do we go in with two rucks?

If we play West Coast I reckon we will, as I can see a concerted effort to bash and crash Natinui whenever possible .... not sure he was worked over against the bombers! Geelong. ...who'd know what they're going to throw up?
Dimmas history at this point says no change.

B

Bill James

OUT Ellis
IN None required, be better off without his rotations based on yesterday, never saw a player lose so many physical contests in one game.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Like most others B Ellis must go. Was a disgrace last night.
In: out of KMac, Pickett or Menadue. We need the run on the wing and someone who will at least try to win a contest

67 special

Tiger Matchwinner
May 12, 2009
If we played West Coast would it be preferable to have someone who can go some way to matching Natanui’s athleticism? So one of Nank or Soldo (I see them almost on par now) and either Balta or Chol. Either Balta or Chol would be risky, but both have ability to jump and both have pace.

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
I thought Ellis was a liability. He did Some extremely soft efforts and coughed the ball up too many times. It would be a Big risk bringing in Marlion imo, we don’t even know if he’s up to the level, from what I’ve seen kmac hasn’t been playing well either.

Could short play on the wing and stack goes back if he’s fit?

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Can Nankervis get another run under his belt in the VFL this week?

Bobble was awful but unless Pickett or Stack can run the miles they won't get a look in. Ross could be the man, though, maybe with Short to the wing.

And if Daniel doesn't come up it will probably Butts who comes in.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Out: Ellis & Baker
In: Stack & Ross. Short or Houli to go to the wing. Stack to play back. Ross means more contested ball winners in the midfield & Dusty to go forward.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Can any one tell me why Catagna isnt in consideration to be replaced.

cause he was super lively, involved in heaps of scoring chains, was really important

and is a unique footballer who would confound opposition coaches.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
If Pickett has a 4 qtr game like his last qtr against the bombers then he comes in for bellis

Reactions: 1 users