Changes For Round 3 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes For Round 3

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
After Ross did well Rd 1 he should have got a full game Rd2 and make someone else sub.
I think they (match committee) pidgeon hole players into positions or roles then they can't change their minds about it.
Then we lose them to other clubs.
A vicious circle and one of the downsides of success IMHO.
I don't think they would debut MRJ this week as mentioned some posts back.
His first game would have to be Dreamtime wouldn't it?
Could see maybe Hugo or RCD getting a start.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Out: last years game plan
In: Dimma’s Gambit game plan

• Haha

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Id have Josh Caddy in my footy side ahead of Jack Ross for a while yet.

Letsroar

Tiger Superstar
May 19, 2014
Id have Josh Caddy in my footy side ahead of Jack Ross for a while yet.
I would have Ross. IMO Caddy is too slow for the new rules. Several times last week he stopped and waited when players where free ahead of him. Every time you do that, given the way the game is this year, you give up scoring opportunities
I think Caddy has been great for the club since he has been here and deserves his premiership medals. Unfortunately the game has been changed in a way that doesn’t suit him
Still think he has a role either as the 23rd man or a depth player for the forward line

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Caddy has some versatility so would make a good sub.

I reckon Ross deserves a game, maybe they are giving him a VFL game to get some game time before putting him in the starting 22.

Vlas is out as is Houli so good chance to debut a player. I figure not RCD as we need a defender, Martyn, Ralphsmith?

Sill need to get a couple of games into RCD and give Ross some chances.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
In Egg
out Rioli
How Caddy & Aarts get a game is beyond me
Thought the timer had gone for Eggy and he was toast.
Very surprising selection. Wonder what the other boys feel considering their names have been banded around for debuts?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Is there any reason sides are not announced Thursday nights anymore?
Because the AFL are wankers and seemingly on a mission to destroy all of the traditions of the game and the game itself.

Reactions: 4 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
LOL. Gotta give it to the RFC marketing guys....headline is "It wouldn't be Easter without an Egg".

Wonder whether Rioli will be the sub or whether they give Ralphsmith a crack?