Changes For Round 3 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes For Round 3

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Edwards was playing in the backline at times last week, they'll move him forward/mid to Rioli's spot and Egg will fit into the half back line.

Remember we are missing Vlaus and Houli so Pickett and Egg add to the backline rotations.

Reckon Rioli will be sub.

They won't give it to Ross agin and not to Ralphmalph as a debutant.

Reactions: 3 users
Feb 25, 2007
I feel for Ross would've liked him in for a full game, but Egg gets his chance hope he plays well but If he doesn't perform, likely out with Vlastuin and Houli likely to be back against Port.

Eggy - The 22-year-old has impressed in recent VFL practice matches, including a 19 disposal, four rebound 50s, and four tackle performance against Box Hill last week.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
We want more run out of defence. Line-breaking. Through the guts. Houliesque. Go Egg.

Reactions: 5 users

code yellow and black

Tiger Rookie
Sep 21, 2014
Teams are scoring well from back half transitions with new rules helping. Maybe we looking for extra run n carry and good ball use out of the back half. Particularly with no Houli and Vlaustin.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Not shocked at all with selections, never am , Dimma an Co always have a reason/plan and rarely get it wrong...( Chol :)) ) , it’s obvious Eggs comes into the back half to ad some run and foot skills, Rioli D‘s form has been poor as it can be up till September/October , reckon Hugo’s may get the green vest . I’d guess there’s more chance Shedda will move into the midfield and Bakes will stay down back, however I’d love to see BaKew get some serious midfield time

Reactions: 2 users

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
We want more run out of defence. Line-breaking. Through the guts. Houliesque. Go Egg.
This.
Also, match committee clearly concerned with the match-ups vrs Swans speedy skilled kids.
And on a 30 degree day that will suit those same kids to a tee.
Has created an unexpected opportunity for Egg (and the marketing team) to showcase his improved stamina and hopefully his improved contested work.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
This.
Also, match committee clearly concerned with the match-ups vrs Swans speedy skilled kids.
Has created an unexpected opportunity for Egg (and the marketing team) to showcase his improved stamina and hopefully his improved contested work.
Yeah makes sense, but let's hope he doesn't fry too quick.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Bunch of young kids playing on *smile*, vinegar n excitement. We'll see how they're going late in the third n fourth qtrs when they've had some seriously leathery old hard nuts crashing n scragging their arses all day long.