Changes Rd22 West Coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes Rd22 West Coast

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
question for the medicos cause ive never done a hammy....
if it was a GF and cotchy tweaked a hammy in the 1st qtr,
could he sit in a FP?
I.e. is a minor hammy something you can play for if there is no next week?

I think Chapman won a NS after pinging his hamstring early in the GF and just standing in a FP.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
The club must have read my comment and agreed to let Cotch have another week off to make sure he will be OK for the finals series. Could mean a chance for Pickett this week

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Watching Cotch playing his 15 minute cameo - he really does attack the football and the ball carrier. So even without good match practice which would improve his overall numbers, he will still impact. So the club can pick his game and play him and break him. If he goes down again before the GF then its Germany for Cotch. Grimes can give him a referral.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Well when the squad is named tonight my guess is we will still be in the dark so prepare for another 24hrs of "will he, wont he".

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Wouldn't be dropping Bolton or Stack on a sunny day at the G - they could tear it up. I don't think either have enjoyed the wet conditions of late.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Good point but most weather sites have windy and rain.

Yep 30km winds and 5-10mm of rain according to Weatherzone, may suit our game style but personally I am hanging for some sunshine and dry weather football.

Reactions: 1 users

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
Yep 30km winds and 5-10mm of rain according to Weatherzone, may suit our game style but personally I am hanging for some sunshine and dry weather football.
Yup, I'm sick of cowering at the back of standing room, cold, wet, shivering

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Yup, I'm sick of cowering at the back of standing room, cold, wet, shivering

Harden up champ!

I was at the Eagles game in 2017 (where Rioli kicked goal of the year). Game started in hot conditions (high 20s) and we were struggling at the start. The clouds came over and it started sprinkling and we came into our own. I remember it pissed down and was about 12 degs at the end of the game and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt because it was so hot at the start!

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
Harden up champ!

I was at the Eagles game in 2017 (where Rioli kicked goal of the year). Game started in hot conditions (high 20s) and we were struggling at the start. The clouds came over and it started sprinkling and we came into our own. I remember it pissed down and was about 12 degs at the end of the game and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt because it was so hot at the start!
Did I mention that I’ve ridden to the last three games on my pushbike and arrived, soaking wet?

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Towner a smokey to come in and play a very physical defensive role on McGovern. If not, Caddy may get the job.

I watched the VFL game last night. Sheesh Towner played well. Is really replicating his 2017 form. Only question is whether he can translate it to AFL level (actually, the other question is who we drop for him lol)