Changes v Aints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Aints

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Unfortunately, won't get to see this game on Fox as we head off tomorrow for sunny Qld.

First night in NSW so very unlikely there will be any coverage there as it is NRL wall to wall.

Will just have to check on the good old IPad and hope for the best.

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Did Bolton need to be dropped - yes. Did he need to be re-instated - absolutely. Love that he is coming back in regardless of six other players now being available. Agree with the Masochist, definitely trying to get the band back together as quickly as possible to get the chemistry back. Nanks, Ross and Jack still to come back in presumably for Soldo, Chol and Bellis. About that time we might even be getting a look at Pickett in the twos...

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Soldo a better option in the ruck than Chol. Chol lucky to be playing but let's see how he goes as a second ruck rather than 1st. O'Reilly last week's ruck opponent had another great game for Adelaide against Geelong although Stan;ey/Blicavs combination competed well against him.

kb68

Tiger Rookie
Jul 23, 2003
Hobart
Unfortunately, won't get to see this game on Fox as we head off tomorrow for sunny Qld.

First night in NSW so very unlikely there will be any coverage there as it is NRL wall to wall.

Hi Graystar . I just noticed Kayo have a 14 day free trial . You could stream the game on your IPad .
An option anyway.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Soldo a better option in the ruck than Chol. Chol lucky to be playing but let's see how he goes as a second ruck rather than 1st. O'Reilly last week's ruck opponent had another great game for Adelaide against Geelong although Stan;ey/Blicavs combination competed well against him.

IMO Chol will get a fair crack forward this week with a bit of relief ruck work. I would not be resting Soldo up forward personally, when his rucking is done straight to the bench

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Hi Graystar . I just noticed Kayo have a 14 day free trial . You could stream the game on your IPad .
An option anyway.
Thanks KB. Not sure what Kayo is but will Google it to see if that is an answer. Thanks again.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
I reckon all the fringe players on the list would be trying to get hold of the photos Ellis has

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Thanks for the info.

I do get a free stream from Telstra, but anything that helps me see the games is useful so thanks again.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Just received a Kayo email deal today for Tiger supporters who are members. 1 month of Kayo for just $5.

Yeah I received that email to - but I am on Telstra so get the live stream on my iPad. Does anyone know if the rfc deal provides anymore benefits or i assume it is the same stream

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Yeah I received that email to - but I am on Telstra so get the live stream on my iPad. Does anyone know if the rfc deal provides anymore benefits or i assume it is the same stream

I joined Kayo earlier today under that deal. Seems to have a completely different user interface. Has all the sports. Can have picture in picture or 3 sports showing on the same screen at once. Could for example watch two footy games at once or have cricket in the corner while watching footy. Seems pretty good. Isn't Tesltra live stream just the AFL?

terrey

Tiger Cub
Mar 26, 2017

Not necessarily only nrl. We live in nsw and get flooded with Swans and Giants games

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I joined Kayo earlier today under that deal. Seems to have a completely different user interface. Has all the sports. Can have picture in picture or 3 sports showing on the same screen at once. Could for example watch two footy games at once or have cricket in the corner while watching footy. Seems pretty good. Isn't Tesltra live stream just the AFL?

A league which I watch quite a bit, and NRL which I have never watched streaming.