Changes v Aints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Aints

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Aarts extremely lucky. Would have had him and Martyn out, D Rioli and Kaps in.

Midfield looks a bit weak. Would have kept Ross in.

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Club
Avg Age
Avg Gms
Avg Gls
Avg Hgt
Avg Wgt
St.K
25.02​
81.3​
41.2​
188.0​
86.7​
Rich
27.22​
122.4​
95.4​
185.5​
85.1​

Reactions: 1 users

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
I'd like to see Miller come in to the side and free up Balta as a tall utility and second ruck, and stop using Astbury in the ruck. We need to see what Miller has got at some stage.
Yes, would be nice to see the big lug given a go at some stage. I suspect that, if we soon start running with two rucks, Miller won't get his chance for a while. But I'd like to see it, especially if it gave Balta more licence to charge up the ground. An unpredictable Balta (unpredictable to the opposition that is) would be about as much X factor as you could get.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
This is crunch time. Another loss would mark three in a row to younger teams, for the first time under Hardwick, and time for a rebuild on the run IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
This is crunch time. Another loss would mark three in a row to younger teams, for the first time under Hardwick, and time for a rebuild on the run IMO.
Thinks this post will be revisited many times later this year.
Rebuild if we lose? Shirley you can’t be serious

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
CJ should be in.
Reckon if it was a the G instead of Marvel, CCJ would be in.
Smaller ground, quicker game. Need to be mobile.
And Saints don’t have a ruckman to trouble Nanks, let alone two.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Thinks this post will be revisited many times later this year.
Rebuild if we lose? Shirley you can’t be serious
Last week restored my faith a little, but the challenges keep coming. We'll be over the crest before anyone realises it, then it's a case of stringing it out well enough to win another flag, like Geelong haven't quite managed to do.

Average teams at +2.20 age difference win 67% of the time. We'll see.

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Reckon if it was a the G instead of Marvel, CCJ would be in.
Smaller ground, quicker game. Need to be mobile.
And Saints don’t have a ruckman to trouble Nanks, let alone two.

Isn't the general rule that the smaller the ground height and contested ball winning is more important and bigger grounds run?
Really worried about our midfield , they better make Ross sub..Wouldn't put my life savings on cotch getting through on another 6 day break..

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Bad move to drop Ross. Need to get games into him especially with Cotchin nearing the end.

Reactions: 8 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Bad move to drop Ross. Need to get games into him especially with Cotchin nearing the end.
Ross might be nearing the end at Punt Road too.

I'm feeling we are into a key established mid, no evidence no intel just a feeling.

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Richmond has become unimaginative and predictable, both in selection and game plan... for the first time in a while, I really feel for the kids on our list

Reactions: 3 users