Changes v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Crows

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Dimma mentioned Cotchin and Prestia were definites, Bolton probable and Edwards maybe.

In Cotchin Prestia Bolton
Out Naish Ross Ralphsmith

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Out. Naish never again
Ralph too early needs development
Ross, not taking his opportunities.
Rioli, awful all season

In. Prestia Edwards Bolton Cj

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
In: Cotchin Prestia Bolton Edwards CCJ
Out: Naish Ralphsmith Ross Rioli Astbury

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Outs

Naish ... Eggmolessed .......... too soft and no urgency.

Ross ... Close to being Eggmolessed,

Hugo ... Had a go but gets caught watching rather than going he's not ready but will be a player in the future.

Possibly would go a fourth change also.

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
In: Cotchin, Prestia, Bolton (Caddy), Edwards (Mansell), Coleman-Jones
Out: Ross, Naish, Ralphsmith, Rioli, Astbury

Feb 25, 2007
Ins: Cotchin, Bolton, Edwards & Prestia (Lambert 2 weeks away, RD 12 V Ess Dreamtime)
Outs: Naish, Ralphsmith, Ross & Collier Dawkins (thought Riley was the best out of the 4), but he needs to kick more, 13 HB and 5 Kicks)

Jake Aarts very impressive but Rioli & Castagna seriously should be on notice, They do not work hard enough, bordering on invisible.

On Mansell, he's a beauty I like him but don't think we'll make 5 changes, think he'll play seconds.

Just on Astbury starting to become a liability, bordering on zero pressure and is too slow. Compare to Balta and you really see the difference..
Dimma needs to stop this lunacy of Astbury going in the ruck., bring in CCJ

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Gotta bring in a relief ruck, preferably CCJ. Enough of seeing Astbury or Marlion, battling away. And Nank really needs more relief.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Heading to the VFL game today. Will get a look at how much stock is in the cupboard.

I'm hoping to see another 5 goals for CCJ, 10 tackles and 2 goals for MRJ and 25 touches in the midfield for Stack.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
We need some class back in the team Titch and Bolton real goal makers
We are STILL right in this lads , no team will want to play us finals time.
Just gotta get there and l know we will .

Reactions: 5 users

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
How is Graham escaping scrutiny? He has been average for a couple of weeks during a period where he should be stepping up. If I was Dimma I would be all over Graham.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
So easy to be critical after a bad loss and even though the obvious guns will return I’m still thinking we need to tweak a set up a bit , yes CJ pace is not great as a forward , however I want to see him tried to help both Lynch and Nank . One thing I’ve noticed over the past month , im happy to be proven wrong , however the only constant bloke front and centre to crumb inside 50 is Aarts , slightly different roles but where is the CHF George, wheres Rioli ? Where’s Lambo ;) Seriously it’s time to up scoreboard pressure not just defensive pressure , enter Syd or MJ into the deep 50 , I’m also going Dow in even with the guns back, we MUST ad 2 way runners that back half is having to work way too much overtime.

Ralphsmith for me is one who will benefit from having the odd AFL game this season, however get some ball at VFL level will do him no harm either in his development.

RCDs form is very encouraging, however he’s workrate when he dosent have the ball is poor imho, I think that’s the simple reason he hasn’t played earlier, has the talent , now just needs to lift that workrate, we can’t have 2 mids who only run one way

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
How is Graham escaping scrutiny? He has been average for a couple of weeks during a period where he should be stepping up. If I was Dimma I would be all over Graham.
Was in the coaches votes last week Crackers , don’t think his one Dimma will target this week ;)

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Heading to the VFL game today. Will get a look at how much stock is in the cupboard.

I'm hoping to see another 5 goals for CCJ, 10 tackles and 2 goals for MRJ and 25 touches in the midfield for Stack.
Pity it’s telecast otherwise I could have given you some tips on doing a report BT :cool: .

ill be really interested to know how Biggy goes , I think we may need him to improve pretty quickly for us to remain at the top

• Haha

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Jake Aarts very impressive but Rioli & Castagna seriously should be on notice, They do not work hard enough, bordering on invisible.

yeah Agree. Love the way he has come on. Hunger is there. Hope he stays in the team.
Castagna a lot better than previous weeks.
Rioli, his patches of being MIA are too big. A lot of chasing, but no influence. Unsure if he is carrying a small niggling foot injury. Just seems a bit of the pace

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
If there's no match up for Astbury then CCJ should come in for him.

Reactions: 2 users