Changes v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Crows

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Things im excited about seeing in this game

* How the 3 talls structure work
* How much Cj has developed both game and physicality
* How much Chol has changed his game (from VFL reports he is more involved)
* How RCD goes with our A grade midfield in the side
* How ruthless we can be with the experience thats now back
* Riewoldt , Cj , Chol in the foward line - Who plays on Dusty

* The unpredictability in this team is something we have not seen for a while & more importantly opposition have not seen either
Tigers 62 points

Reactions: 3 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Hugo lucky to get another run.
Im happy to see Hugo & Rcd get a game with our A team in the midfield
Hugo playing outside will most certainly get more ball and both boys will have more confidence to be daring knowing the Gun's are there to mop up

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Biggest concern today would be the number of changes (6) rather than the personnel coming in. Some returning from injury, some returning from the VFL.
All these players need time to readjust to the pace of AFL footy.
Not to mention the disruption of being shipped to Sydney from our home ground advantage.

By comparison the Crows are a very settled unit after an upset win vs the Dees last week. They'll be chock full of confidence & determined to knock off the reigning Premier.

I still believe we will be good enough to get it done but history says not too many teams win with so many changes to a lineup.
It's a challenge we will have to overcome.

Huge game for us. just need to bank the 4 points.

Reactions: 4 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
JR day today. No Lynch,so will own the forward line,just like 2010 against West Coast almost to the day 10 goals.

Reactions: 2 users