Changes V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Eagles

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Just mentioned on 7 News that another Tiger in doubt with Edwards in the footage

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Very disappointed that Prestia will miss again. A lot less confident in spite of Lambo's inclusion.

No I am happy we are taking the conservative approach - keep him ready for after the bye games and keep playing the kids - especially if the turf moves like it did last week.

Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Gee you guys take Dimma literally. That's funny. Everything Dimma said indicates Dion plays. He couldn't be too expansive because I think Head Office have their nose out of joint. He couldn't say yeah Dion has been training the house down since we took the red eye from Perth where Dion was in economy with no ice or other treatment and then we didn't even pretend to get a scan when we got back....... ummm but he's sore. real sore!!. We'll give him every chance though and pray to the heavens that a miracle eventuates.
Dimma wants you to stop reading his mind.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Did I hear correctly on the radio that we're $1.60 favorites and Eagles are 2.10? When was the last time WC weren't favorites at home?

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
There's a bloke called Cotchin. With Prestia out he might have to turn it up to 7

for a half.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
There's a bloke called Cotchin. With Prestia out he might have to turn it up to 7

for a half.

Like against Essendon how he turned it up to a 7 for about 5 minutes when Essendon had momentum in the last.

But hopefully we can play well enough to allow Trent and others to have a low risk game before the bye

Feb 25, 2007
Just saw on Ch 7 News, Edwards was with the travelling party and had no limp or anything.

Reactions: 3 users