Changes V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Eagles

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Would like to see Matt Spider-Man Parker into the side ASAP
he has a lot to offer and would be hard matchup
Tall fast HF/Wing replacement for slow Caddy
Agree, reckon he could come straight in pending fitness. Roll Caddy through the midfield and Parker to the flank.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Hardwick will want to get Astbury back in the team.
But Dimma made no mention of getting DTLD back in post game presser whereas he did mention Lambert.

Darling Kennedy & Allen should all be back for our game so Dave would be handy.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Ins: Astbury, Lambert
Outs: Prestia (inj), Collier Dawkins
Yes. if Astbury is fit. Collier Dawkins has played well to his expectations. A rest may be needed for him., also place the hunger bugs in him, to come back stronger.

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Didn't think Lambert would be ready but apparently he is good to go.
Nank also making lightning quick PCL recovery and might be back 1st game after the bye!
Unsure about Astbury

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
From this point on it's going to be fascinating to see how the MC manage team selection.
In addition to the 23 that played Essendon, there's Lambert, Nankervis, Lynch and Astbury who are automatic selections for Dimma when fit and ready to go.
Then there's Stack and Mansell, and possibly MRjr and Dow, that might be in the mix come the pointy end of the season.
There's some depth on the list, which augurs well for the fight for spots in the September campaign team.

Feb 25, 2007
This is big as mentioned on 7news but if Nank comes in our ruck and forward structures get a much needed boost.

nank.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Massive if Nank comes back. Best way to deal with Natanui is working him over with 2 rucks.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
If Nank is in, we should keep Chol as second ruck with Jack and CJ up forward along with Chol and Nank going back to defend when not rucking.

Lynch comes back he goes in and we keep the talls, same applies to Astbury. We need to be taller.

In fact, maybe we try Miller this week as an Astbury replacement.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
Feb 25, 2007
If Nank is in, we should keep Chol as second ruck with Jack and CJ up forward along with Chol and Nank going back to defend when not rucking.

Lynch comes back he goes in and we keep the talls, same applies to Astbury. We need to be taller.

In fact, maybe we try Miller this week as an Astbury replacement.

DS

When Lynch comes back in, one of Chol or CCJ will go out, unfortunately. Both have done well in the last 2 games.
Dimma does not like to go too tall across the ground, 3 tall's in the fwd line yes, with one of them rotating with Nank.

Astbury, I'm not fussed whether he's in or not. I agree I wouldn't mind seeing Miller debut. Smart footballer, good ball user.

RUNVS

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2008
Would like to see Matt Spider-Man Parker into the side ASAP
he has a lot to offer and would be hard matchup
Tall fast HF/Wing replacement for slow Caddy
Agree, would like to see him in place of RCD. Play Parker off half back and put The Ninja (Baker) in the middle.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Chances are Eagles will play 2 Ruckman and Vardy will come in for williams
Kennedy , Allen , Vardy , Nic Nat , Darling

We will need to bring in a KPD , If Astbury is unavailable we must play Miller

Reactions: 1 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
I’d hate to see the Residual Current Device dropped. He’s a bona fide mid learning plenty at the moment, and holding his own. This is a great time for him to be playing.

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’d hate to see the Residual Current Device dropped. He’s a bona fide mid learning plenty at the moment, and holding his own. This is a great time for him to be playing.
Lol I thought you were talking about the *smile* they put on the ground to stop the dew at first :rotfl2

houstontiger

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2014
Chances are Eagles will play 2 Ruckman and Vardy will come in for williams
Kennedy , Allen , Vardy , Nic Nat , Darling

We will need to bring in a KPD , If Astbury is unavailable we must play Miller
Their talls look scary especially if Astbury is still out. Balta can take one but Grimes, Broad and Vlas may struggle one out on their giants.

Having said that we are a long way out (6 days) but Sunday forecast in Perth is 60-70% chance of rain. Let's all do rain dances for the next 6 days.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Agree, would like to see him in place of RCD. Play Parker off half back and put The Ninja (Baker) in the middle.
Just to clarify, you want to bring in a guy who has not yet trained with the team, and play him in a position he has never played?
Should work.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users