Changes V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Eagles

RichoMan28

#GoTiges
Mar 21, 2010
I reckon Caddy will make way. I love him but his lack of pace was very evident last week, especially on the bigger ground. Blokes literally looked at him and decided they’d run past him.

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
Miller has to play
Regardless of specific needs for the Eagles game, we need to build a finals-ready squad that includes extra proven players to cover injuries. Apart from Garthwaite (is he fit?), we have no backup tall defenders with senior experience. Biggy's not ready, so we need to see if Miller can take the next step now, not on GF day.

Reactions: 4 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Prestia will play.

You see him chat to McGrath after the siren and McGrath says “You alright?”
Prestia clearly says “Yeah, was just….” (Something along the lines of “giving Daniel a run.”

McGrath gave him a rye smile suggesting all the players know the sub is used to keep players safe.

That’s my prediction anyway.
Told ya.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Looking at the lineup, I assume the first 5 on the sub bench would be the 4 +1.

Who drops out when Tom and Dave come back into the squad?