Changes V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Eagles

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Though at times tonight we were too,short....made mr Philips look like Simon Maddn. Wouldn't rush Dave back but need to look at the opposition
That’s because we had Pickett in the ruck and he dragged him deep into our back 50. The ruck should have been rotated between Chol and CCJ.

Reactions: 4 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
That’s because we had Pickett in the ruck and he dragged him deep into our back 50. The ruck should have been rotated between Chol and CCJ.
Agree. Said it to my bubble buddy. But with some teams it is not just the ruck talls we need to match up on.

Reactions: 1 user

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Prestia will play.

You see him chat to McGrath after the siren and McGrath says “You alright?”
Prestia clearly says “Yeah, was just….” (Something along the lines of “giving Daniel a run.”

McGrath gave him a rye smile suggesting all the players know the sub is used to keep players safe.

That’s my prediction anyway.

Reactions: 3 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Miller in is my 2c - fast, tall, great kick. Time to get serious about defensive succession planning. Grimes is not on this year and more tall defensive cover is required. I thought short really off tonight and houli has lost a lot of pace. I’d like to se mansell back.
None of this resolves ruck issues. Chol can’t ruck a full game and pulling cj out of the forward line/using Pickett is not working.

Reactions: 4 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Didnt think Lambert would be ready for at least another 2 weeks.

Prestia is doubtful, was subbed as a precaution only due to hammy tightness.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
As massive as he is to us, wouldn’t risk Prestia if there is any tightness , I dont Like dropping kids after one poor game, however I simply prefer Dow then RCD so I’d make that change .

How is DTLD travelling ? And does he walk back in against a big man depleted Eagles forward line ?

if the Lambogini is ready to come out of the garage , he plays .

Aarts and George played very well last night, no room for Daniel there, only option for him would be to replace Caddy on the wing

Timmy99

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 7, 2006
Canberra
Changes might depend on the likely make up of the Eagles team.
how about:

In: Mansell, Lambert
Out: Prestia (injured), RCD

Mansell to the backline and Baker to the middle.

If Lambert doesn’t get up then bring in Dow. We need to keep improving our run and spread from the contest.

Reactions: 6 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Would like to see Matt Spider-Man Parker into the side ASAP
he has a lot to offer and would be hard matchup
Tall fast HF/Wing replacement for slow Caddy

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Would like to see Matt Spider-Man Parker into the side ASAP
he has a lot to offer and would be hard matchup
Tall fast HF/Wing replacement for slow Caddy
Hopefully the VFL is back soon , so Parker can fast track the Richmond way, like you I’m hoping to see him soon

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Changes might depend on the likely make up of the Eagles team.
how about:

In: Mansell, Lambert
Out: Prestia (injured), RCD

Mansell to the backline and Baker to the middle.

If Lambert doesn’t get up then bring in Dow. We need to keep improving our run and spread from the contest.
I’d like to see Baker in the middle too. Would prefer brining in a faster backline moving forward.