Changes V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Eagles

The_Celebrant

Tiger Superstar
Aug 18, 2018
malemelbournecelebrant.net.au
Miller has the athletic traits, speed, size and leap to be a key defender. His improvement in finding the ball and using the ball has been massive. The big difference from the little I have seen of him this year is composure.
Let's also realise Miller would be getting very simple and specific real-time coaching and instructions from Grimes, Balta, Floss, Broad, etc

Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Club
Avg Age
Avg Gms
Avg Gls
Avg Hgt
Avg Wgt
W.C.
26.01​
115.0​
91.5​
188.8​
87.7​
Rich
27.17​
126.2​
90.9​
185.4​
85.4​

Reactions: 1 users
Feb 25, 2007
Gee you guys take Dimma literally. That's funny. Everything Dimma said indicates Dion plays. He couldn't be too expansive because I think Head Office have their nose out of joint. He couldn't say yeah Dion has been training the house down since we took the red eye from Perth where Dion was in economy with no ice or other treatment and then we didn't even pretend to get a scan when we got back....... ummm but he's sore. real sore!!. We'll give him every chance though and pray to the heavens that a miracle eventuates.

We take him literally Lambs because it was so evident with everything that Dimma said that Dion wouldn't play.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Gee you guys take Dimma literally. That's funny. Everything Dimma said indicates Dion plays. He couldn't be too expansive because I think Head Office have their nose out of joint. He couldn't say yeah Dion has been training the house down since we took the red eye from Perth where Dion was in economy with no ice or other treatment and then we didn't even pretend to get a scan when we got back....... ummm but he's sore. real sore!!. We'll give him every chance though and pray to the heavens that a miracle eventuates.
D-oh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Feb 25, 2007
Miller as Sub maybe. If we find we are struggling for height down back then I'm sure someone will have hamstring awareness

I dont think Miller will make his debut as the sub.

From the 4 emergencies; [31] Rhyan Mansell,[36] Will Martyn,[45] Hugo Ralphsmith,[46] Ben Miller

Looks like it will be Rhyan Mansell

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I dont think Miller will make his debut as the sub.

From the 4 emergencies; [31] Rhyan Mansell,[36] Will Martyn,[45] Hugo Ralphsmith,[46] Ben Miller

Looks like it will be Rhyan Mansell
It’d be interesting to see of all the medical subs nominated in 2021 how many were talls.

Reactions: 1 user

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Miller makes sense as the sub. We're already a tad short. If we lose a tall during the game we'd be in all sorts whereas we could cover a mid/flanker.

Reactions: 4 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Clarke reckons Miller is about ready for the firsts and Sunday would have been a good time to help negate the Weagles talls but obviously the MC have another idea. However as others have said Miller could be the emergency if we find ourselves undermanned .